Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well there's no thread for anything younger than teens, so I guess you're a teen now lol.

That'd be quite funny though... "Prepubescent U2 fans!"

Aw, twelve ;) close enough to teen. I certainly felt like I was one by then. Then again, I tend to be impatient ^^

Hello! College student who just turned 20 here! In my mind, I'm still a teen!

secretly_alone, see you in Chicago! You know what t-shirt I'll be wearing:hyper:

Well since I'm 18 and in college, I guess you're not old until you're a graduate student?

Of course, when I'm a graduate student, you're not old until you're going for your PhD.

Well since I'm 18 and in college, I guess you're not old until you're a graduate student?

Of course, when I'm a graduate student, you're not old until you're going for your PhD.

The second option sounds like a good plan...seeing as I'll be a graduate student this fall :wink:

I totally want to hit up like 3 U2 shows... my home show in Miami...

My cousins live in Edmonton... which the plane would settle either in Chicago, Salt Lake, or Houston (haha make the most of a plane ticket right?) and then I've always wanted to go to California...

WHY ARE PLANE TICKETS SO EXPENSIVE!! :(

Where'd the conversation go?

squirrely.jpg

it's back.

:shrug: Enjoy your hobbies, the are people who need more time to understand some things. When I was at your age (I'm not that old :D I'm 18,5) one of my classmates didn't know where is our country on the map :lmao:

:shrug: Enjoy your hobbies, the are people who need more time to understand some things. When I was at your age (I'm not that old :D I'm 18,5) one of my classmates didn't know where is our country on the map :lmao:

Americans cant point out half of the countries on the map. Scratch that, 90% of the countries. It's painful.

Anyways, TheEdge58, enjoy U2. Interference is here to be your U2 friends!

Americans cant point out half of the countries on the map. Scratch that, 90% of the countries. It's painful.

Ouch. But it doesn't depend on a nation, I think. You can find idiots everywhere, they were canny enough to populate the whole Earth in appropriate amounts :doh:

Anyways, TheEdge58, enjoy U2. Interference is here to be your U2 friends!

:up:

Hey LuckyNumber7 it says your location is Orlando Florida, did you by any chance go to the Tampa concert on the 2nd leg of the 360 tour?

Hey LuckyNumber7 it says your location is Orlando Florida, did you by any chance go to the Tampa concert on the 2nd leg of the 360 tour?

Tried so incredibly hard to get up there, tried to go by train, or whatnot. Couldn't convince anyone to go with me, had nowhere to stay. It's almost a 5 hour ride that I would've made by myself. In the end it came down to money, which I didn't have.

This year though I hope to make it to 2 shows, already got tickets for Miami.

Nice, I'm sure it was a ton of fun.

I still haven't gotten to see a real U2 show, although I was lucky enough to catch them in Madison Square Garden as the final act of the 25th Annual Rock n Roll Hall of Fame Benefit Concert. Granted it was only about 5 or 6 songs, it was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom