Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not true. There's MTV2, it's UK channel I think and they play great music there, mostly Alternative Rock/Indie. Great channel. I've discovered many artist thanks to it.

Bono says he's a big fan of MTV2 U.K

believe me i know.
the music is different from what the beatles did. same words and everything but that doesnt matter.

The best music from today and yesterday is rock- which can be split into hundreds of category's of your choice, including indie rock :up:

Not all good bands are indie, but allot are since its much easier to be independent
than it used to be. With the Internet you can promote your own single so much easier.
without the fuss of a record label interfering with your music. Allot of bands don't sign to record labels because of that, and become an independant company bringing out and promoting their own material. They stay like they want to , have their own style and thats what makes them good. amen:heart:

:wave: I'm 19, 20 in September. Can't believe that I've been a fan since 12 :ohmy: I was the only one in 7th grade with good music taste :wink:

Hey we're about the same age, I'm 20 in November. I know that post was made months ago, but I quoted it anyway :D This thread restored my faith in teenagers! I suppose I will soon longer be a 'teenage U2 fan'...strange. I've been obsessed since I was 14/15. An interesting ride, cruising through teen-hood amongst a bunch of people I never fit in with :lol:

Hi, I'm new :D
I'm 17 years old. And I've been listening to U2 since I was... 11, 12 years old. :) I like some new bands, though, but they're my favourite one, obviously. Though I've never seen them live :(... I'm from Argentina.

Hi, I'm new :D
I'm 17 years old. And I've been listening to U2 since I was... 11, 12 years old. :) I like some new bands, though, but they're my favourite one, obviously. Though I've never seen them live :(... I'm from Argentina.

Great to see more teenage fans:hug: welcome to Interference!
I'm 17 too and just saw them live in Amserdam for my first time (AH-Mazing!)
I'm sure they will come close to your country, sooner or later!

I'm 16. :wave:

I'll be going to my first U2 show in September in Maryland and hopefully I'll be seeing them again whenever they come around in 2010.

hello all-good to see there's more than one U2 teen out there! :lol: not to be conceited but i worried that the fanbase was me and some 40 yr old women...nothing against them its just exciting to talk to y'all! :wave: I'm almost 15 and you can friend me on facebook.

Oh and I am psyched cuz i am seeing u2 in LA!!! Rose Bowl! anyone else there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom