Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 19 years old. Gonna be 20 years old in May.

So. I'm leaving the teenage years very soon.

:sad:

Keep your youth teenage U2 fans! :wink: :love:

i don't have myspace
didnt it die when facebook came along?
i guess not
should i sign up?

NO LINE ON THE HORIZON

nah definitely not worth it. myspace is mostly made up of a bunch of sluts//teens who are bored and take a jillion pictures of themselves and then wait for people to comment them. i got one in the beginning, it was a good way to talk to a bunch of people. but facebook is 1000000X better

Uh, haven't seen this...
Nice thread!

Well, I'm 15
And almos 99 per cent of my friends don't like U2
they like to listen to hip-hop or other awful thing in the radio...

You guys don't post in this thread anymore huh?

99.9% of my friends don't like U2...

and that sucks

Hi every U2-loving teenager!

I know its tuff, but turning people from the dark side of (ie) Jonas Brothers IS do-able! Atleast I've convinced my two brothers and best friend to become lovers of U2 too, through the years.. :lol:

My name is Daniel, :wave: and I have been a diehard fan since I was 14, and now Im 18 :D
My first U2 show will be in Gothenburg 31st of july! Hooray! I cant wait :applaud:

U2 rocks!

bit late joining the party but yea 17 turning 18 in june. i also can't say there are many U2 fans my age that I know

There's an MTV Hits channel that plays "music" all day. I think there's a lot of different MTV's. They're all crap anyways.

Not true. There's MTV2, it's UK channel I think and they play great music there, mostly Alternative Rock/Indie. Great channel. I've discovered many artist thanks to it.

In Australia we have this thing called 'Rage', which plays good stuff at times.

Back
Top Bottom