Teenage U2 fans! - Page 61 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #901
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Casamares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,699
Local Time: 01:00 AM
How's everyone?
__________________

__________________
Casamares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #902
ONE
love, blood, life
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 14,217
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
How's everyone?
I am doing great, thank you. Been messing with College Board and studying. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
__________________

__________________
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 06:14 PM   #903
New Yorker
 
Gabi_Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 3,093
Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
How's everyone?
I'm enjoying the last weeks of my summer holidays
__________________
Gabi_Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:17 PM   #904
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
AnCatKatie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: pearl jammin'
Posts: 6,876
Local Time: 04:00 PM
I have one week

Wait. Less than one week. Aaaaa!

It's like a marathon of friend-visit-planning and college-shopping-planning and packing-planning met a trainload of procrastination...it'll be interesting to see if I can get as much accomplished as I want to before I go :/
__________________
AnCatKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #905
Blue Crack Addict
 
Bonogirl777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Posts: 25,702
Local Time: 06:00 PM
Summer reading and math for the rest of my life.
__________________
Bonogirl777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:37 AM   #906
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Casamares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,699
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prbiker15 View Post
I am doing great, thank you. Been messing with College Board and studying. Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Nice to hear you're doing well. What are you planning to study when you finish high school, btw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi_Clayton View Post
I'm enjoying the last weeks of my summer holidays
Try to fully enjoy it! You must be impantiently waiting for your tattoo I forgot to ask you last time we talked if it's going to be in colour or only black outlines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnCatKatie View Post
I have one week

Wait. Less than one week. Aaaaa!

It's like a marathon of friend-visit-planning and college-shopping-planning and packing-planning met a trainload of procrastination...it'll be interesting to see if I can get as much accomplished as I want to before I go :/
You're being so busy at the moment! Have you eventually managed to get your hair cut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonogirl777 View Post
Summer reading and math for the rest of my life.
Math? Have you started school yet?
For a mood improvement I'll repeat that we'll go to Dublin next tour Every time I tell it to myself, I automatically feel better.


Currently I'm mostly writing outside and meeting friends. Next Friday I'm leaving to Budapest.
There's finally an appropriate summer weather in Poland, I can't believe my eyes.
__________________
Casamares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:46 AM   #907
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
AnCatKatie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: pearl jammin'
Posts: 6,876
Local Time: 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
You're being so busy at the moment! Have you eventually managed to get your hair cut?
Yep. Much shorter, much less split at the ends XD phew.
__________________
AnCatKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:50 AM   #908
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Casamares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,699
Local Time: 01:00 AM
__________________
Casamares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #909
ONE
love, blood, life
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 14,217
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
Nice to hear you're doing well. What are you planning to study when you finish high school, btw?
For now, computer science. I seem to have great interest in the field and I don't even notice it.
__________________
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #910
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Casamares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,699
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prbiker15 View Post
For now, computer science. I seem to have great interest in the field and I don't even notice it.
Cool, this is a very prospective major. I assume you'll be programming and doing all the stuff I have no clue about Humanists need people like you to live

The only thing connected with computers I could be studying is Interferencelogy
__________________
Casamares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:41 PM   #911
New Yorker
 
Gabi_Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 3,093
Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post

Try to fully enjoy it! You must be impantiently waiting for your tattoo I forgot to ask you last time we talked if it's going to be in colour or only black outlines?
Yes I try to don't think about school and my tattoo ... I must confess I'm a bit scared of it I hope it won't hurt much It will be only black because I don't like color tattoos ... Or I like them but I don't wanna have it
__________________
Gabi_Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #912
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Casamares's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,699
Local Time: 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi_Clayton View Post
Yes I try to don't think about school and my tattoo ... I must confess I'm a bit scared of it I hope it won't hurt much It will be only black because I don't like color tattoos ... Or I like them but I don't wanna have it
Which part of the body is gonna be tattooed?
Pain scares me a lot
Both black and colourful tattoos are fine by me, but I think my first one (if it ever happens ) will be black. Joshua Tree probably My Ultraviolet idea would be painful and expensive
Are you going alone or taking somebody to hold your hand?
__________________
Casamares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #913
ONE
love, blood, life
 
prbiker15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 14,217
Local Time: 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
Cool, this is a very prospective major. I assume you'll be programming and doing all the stuff I have no clue about Humanists need people like you to live

The only thing connected with computers I could be studying is Interferencelogy
All of the universities I have been considering going to all have majors in computer science, but it will all depend on costs since I'm out-of-state, and sometimes they tend to be higher than the in-state costs.
__________________
prbiker15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 10:54 PM   #914
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
AnCatKatie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: pearl jammin'
Posts: 6,876
Local Time: 04:00 PM
Re: tattoos

...I heard a random commercial on the radio about a tattoo expo and my first thought was, '...I bet they could get Bono's face right'
__________________
AnCatKatie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 01:18 PM   #915
New Yorker
 
Gabi_Clayton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: where the streets have no name
Posts: 3,093
Local Time: 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
Which part of the body is gonna be tattooed?
Pain scares me a lot
Both black and colourful tattoos are fine by me, but I think my first one (if it ever happens ) will be black. Joshua Tree probably My Ultraviolet idea would be painful and expensive
Are you going alone or taking somebody to hold your hand?
I will have it on my lower back I'm going there with my friend and maybe with her boyfriend. And she's gonna be tattooed too
Ultraviolet idea? Tell me about it!!! That's true, tattoos are expensive. My tattoo will be small but it will be expensive too. ...
__________________

__________________
Gabi_Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com