Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh god yes. i have the hugest crush on him.
i had this poster in hawaii and he read it =) and then he gave me this huge smile it was to die for i seriously never saw him smile like that before and then he winked at me. he was blushing a little lol i thought iwas dead at that moment.
and bono saw it later and he frowned at me but i laughed so hard. at one point him and i were screaming back and forth at each other ((this was before the poster thing)) you know when he gets the crowd psyched out yeah i was being a goofball and doing it back to him. i think i totally blew my chance of getting on stage with the poster.
oh well. it was still the best night of my life everrr:love:

Hehe, I used to have a crush on him. But, y'know. *points at my avatar*
Aww!! That sounds amazing, you're lucky!
And Bono...omg, that's just great. XD Oh well, but hey, at least Edge saw your poster. And smiled and winked at you! That had to have been worth it! :wink:
Ahh, it probably was! That just makes me even more psyched when I finally get to go to a U2 concert. :hyper:

yeah idk why bono frowned jealous perhaps? maybe i hurt his pride? i find that funny.
ill always remember that night. i feel so lucky.
youll def. have alot of fun at your first one. my first one was amazing i was blown away but hurt that adam looked over me 19381720431720 times. i didnt get so much as a glance but it was worth the wait.
:p

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
yeah idk why bono frowned jealous perhaps? maybe i hurt his pride?

^:lol: it would be funny if he was!!
Glad to see everyone's back in this thread, it was deserted for a while.. I missed posting here :happy:

its going pretty well flybabe =D
really? what part? I live in Pennsylvania==Boring!

I live in Belfast, it's like the capital city of the north of Ireland. It can get boring here too.. everyone probably thinks where they live is boring, because they have pretty much seen and done everything you can do there. I'm sure if I went to Pennysylvania I'd like it :) How's learning the bass going SS?

sweet good luck with that. i learned a few bass parts on the guitar

k then lets switch for a month :wink:

Thanks! I've only so far learned to play the bass part of Your Blue Room on my guitar. It works for until I actually get a bass and start learning. :D

Oooh, you live in Ireland? I wanna trade sometime too! :hyper:

Awww that'd be soooo cool, I've always wanted to do that :D
I might be going over to America next year to visit my family there.. can't wait!

yeah you should learn wowy. i love the bass line.

awesome, what state? I know Ive always wanted to do a foreign exchange!

amm well most likely Florida but I have other relatives elsewhere (can't remember where they're from exactly lol.. they're usually the ones that visit us) I take you've never been to Ireland then? Have you been anywhere in Europe?

nope ive never been to europe. although i have some relatives in hungary.
=( i really want to visit.

Hungary cool! You should visit Europe some time! I've only been to Spain myself... I've been to England and Scotland also, but they're pretty much like here so not really a holiday to go there :lol: I'm sure your relatives would be glad to have you :)

Good :D
I'm not going to be on here for a while now :( b/c I'm going to England for 2 weeks.. I'm going to be sooo behind on everything when I get back! Just thought I'd tell you incase you'd write a comment and I wouldn't be here to reply :)

Thanks I will :D Don't make me worried :lol: I think it'll be ok, because theres increased security! I'm not flying to any major airports just Blackpool... I'm staying in a little town though so no major terrorist threats there! I've been watching the news a lot-they arrested someone in Australia :ohmy: No ones been hurt which is the main thing :up:

:ohmy: I didn't realize we had our own thread somewhere! I'm Brittany, and I'm 18 (will be 19 next month). That would be me in my av. I live in Michigan. I work as a waitress, and I'm in college. It'll be awesome getting to meet all you other young'uns who love U2.:wave: :rockon:

music.u2 said:
Thanks I will :D Don't make me worried :lol: I think it'll be ok, because theres increased security! I'm not flying to any major airports just Blackpool... I'm staying in a little town though so no major terrorist threats there! I've been watching the news a lot-they arrested someone in Australia :ohmy: No ones been hurt which is the main thing :up:

That's alright then, the police are stopping random people to check their cars, so the motorways that go near Heathrow are jammed - but Blackpool should better better :up:

Hope you have a great time, and hope the weather brightens up for you, it's been a bit crappy here recently :grumpy:

EdgeIsTooSexy said:

House ROCKS!!

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom