Refugee

Local Time: 06:17 AM
One more year and then I'll be able to interfere with your beer-talk

Old 07-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #767
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipsi View Post
Hello, I´m new one here I`m 15 (going to be 16 one and a half weeks from here, same day as The Edge ) I`m feeling so retarded right now
Welcome

I share my Birthday with Bonnie Tyler and Lindsay Davenport as Wikipedia just informed me
For years I've been sure that Matti Hauttameaki (you sipsi will probably be the only person that knows who I'm talking about since you're from Finland) was born in June the 8th, but I was wrong 14 th of July...

Old 07-30-2011, 04:31 PM   #768
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Location: Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond the greatness of Achtung Baby and Joshua Tree while eating brownies. In The Hive™.
Local Time: 01:17 AM
The Guiness was actually not bad at all. I still have a few years before I'll be able to drink legally but I can't say I haven't broken the rules. Currently I am 17 1/2 and have to wait until I am 21 for beer. Never been into the beer thread either.
Old 07-30-2011, 05:53 PM   #769
The Fly

Local Time: 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casamares View Post
Welcome

I share my Birthday with Bonnie Tyler and Lindsay Davenport as Wikipedia just informed me
For years I've been sure that Matti Hauttameaki (you sipsi will probably be the only person that knows who I'm talking about since you're from Finland) was born in June the 8th, but I was wrong 14 th of July...
yep I know him Finnish ski jumper...
Old 07-30-2011, 06:26 PM   #770
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theedgeu2 View Post
The Guiness was actually not bad at all. I still have a few years before I'll be able to drink legally but I can't say I haven't broken the rules. Currently I am 17 1/2 and have to wait until I am 21 for beer. Never been into the beer thread either.
Good that you liked it XD you should just go to Ireland, it's 1. much better there 2. if you wait 1/2 a year you'll legally be able to drink there (I was) 3. they usually don't care about your age anyway...
Old 07-31-2011, 08:12 AM   #771
The Fly

Local Time: 12:17 AM
Hello to all, Havent been on this thread in awhile
Old 07-31-2011, 12:40 PM   #772
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEdge58 View Post
Hello to all, Havent been on this thread in awhile
Welcome back
Old 07-31-2011, 09:29 PM   #773
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
I think it's funny how we've totally never talked on here but we met in person.

In a city that neither of us are from.

On accident.
I know right?

At a show that was pretty crap for me. Was backstage with First Aid basically the whole time. I left the front of the pit and soundboarded it up until about Stay, actually. Then my anxiety/dehydration/nausea got worse. So I found a medic. I came back in time to see Streets from the soundboard. The Claw was in top form. I got to go into the back of the pit to see HMTMKMKM, WOWY, and Edge playing piano for MOS.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #774
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonogirl777 View Post
I know right?

At a show that was pretty crap for me. Was backstage with First Aid basically the whole time. I left the front of the pit and soundboarded it up until about Stay, actually. Then my anxiety/dehydration/nausea got worse. So I found a medic. I came back in time to see Streets from the soundboard. The Claw was in top form. I got to go into the back of the pit to see HMTMKMKM, WOWY, and Edge playing piano for MOS.
Hah don't you worry, you weren't the only one who had a rough time.

I blame the people at Lincoln Financial Field for making us wait on the West side of the stadium in the sun all day on a black top surface... most of my water went warm in about an hour or two, except for the water in the camel pack I was carrying

I didn't even watch MoS... had to run for the train unfortunately. I remember thinking before I left... whoops shoulda said goodbye to everyone around me because everyone was so nice... but my head was elsewhere at the moment.

Anyways, next time round when this happens I say more Interference unity beforehand
Old 08-01-2011, 12:48 AM   #775
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Dehydrated enough to need medical attention over concert? Ugh, does not sound like fun. Suddenly I'm happy I stuck to my one show. ...Almost.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 AM   #776
Blue Crack Addict

Location: At Tim Horton's with Kristen and Val talking about Tan Adam and fashion disasters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyNumber7 View Post
Hah don't you worry, you weren't the only one who had a rough time.

I blame the people at Lincoln Financial Field for making us wait on the West side of the stadium in the sun all day on a black top surface... most of my water went warm in about an hour or two, except for the water in the camel pack I was carrying

I didn't even watch MoS... had to run for the train unfortunately. I remember thinking before I left... whoops shoulda said goodbye to everyone around me because everyone was so nice... but my head was elsewhere at the moment.

Anyways, next time round when this happens I say more Interference unity beforehand
Yeah and the way they let us into the venue was ridiculous which triggered my anxiety for some reason and I had pain in my chest/stomach the rest of the time I was in the venue.

And definitely more Interference unity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnCatKatie View Post
Dehydrated enough to need medical attention over concert? Ugh, does not sound like fun. Suddenly I'm happy I stuck to my one show. ...Almost.
Yeah, and my anxiety. It really, really sucked.
Old 08-01-2011, 07:03 AM   #777
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 09:17 PM
Look! A thread that exists

I was 16 when I joined Interference so that sort of counts. It took a while to build up steam listening to U2, my first experience was watching the Beautiful Day video on MTV in 2001ish. Then I got The Joshua Tree for my birthday in 2002ish (liked Exit from a young age!), I started listening to the Best of 1980-1990 while grinding through FFVII, and stole Achtung Baby from my sister's CD collection right before HTDAAB came out in 2004.

Never really got around to asking for Vertigo or 360 tickets as a present of any sort, so I have yet to see them live.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:48 PM   #778
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Oh man. You should see them at whatever tour happens next. I'm already kicking myself for not getting my parents to drive me down to Anaheim to see that one, etc...(wouldn't have worked out cause my foot was screwed up and it had to be elevated and pain meds made me fall asleep O.o)
Old 08-01-2011, 03:03 PM   #779
Refugee

I am almost 16 and i think U2 has taken over my life!
Old 08-01-2011, 04:27 PM   #780
The Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathe View Post
I am almost 16 and i think U2 has taken over my life!
yep me too
i`m feeling sad because i didn`t have money to buy the tickets (then i got money but there were no tickerts left..) when U2 was here in Finland