Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cat Evans said:
And well i'm totally in love with him as he's the sexiest guy on the planet!!!!:drool: [/B]

^i did't expect that :lmao:
Well he's proobably mine too, but I like Larry also.. his drumming is amazing!!!! Everyone love's Bono anyway and well Adam's, Adam. Actually I don't know much about Adam to be honest.

But since you gave such a good reason I'll agree with youu and say The Edge :)

YAY we all love The Edge then!:D

Ye Bono gets all the attention usually, I know a fair bit about Adam not as much as i'd like to though, and ye i agree Larry is one hell of a drummer!!!!

you got msn/myspaceIM/yahoo so we can talk more?

Cat Evans said:
Oh ye i added you on msn!!:happy: [/B]

^^ :):up:

:wave: lol i thought everyone had deserted the thread!

BonosLil'Pal when you gonna be 13??
its seems ages ago when I first became a teenager, even though it was only two years ago.. :D

Do you have anything apart from icq like yahoo, or myspace then you could get myspaceIM. I've got those.

:wave: Woah this thread is old I'd totally forgotten about it! Yo teenage u2 fans!

hii SS yea it really is annoying! what grade you in?

Cat have you been on msn much? i don't really go on except at the weekends

Ye i'm on a lot on sunday because i usually don't have that many plans as i'm supposed to stay in the house and study! Grrrr hate school!!

lol thats ok
over here im year 11 or 4th year.. ammm if you turned 14 this year then I would be in 10th grade , but if your turning 15 soon then I'd be ninth like you! Thats confusing.. :shrug:

emm well i'm 16 but i'm in 4th year as well so i'll be in year 11 i geuss! Have you ever seen U2 in concert SS??

Yeah, music.u2. Very confusing. :huh:
But...well, I'm 14, going on 15 in November. Does that help?

...I feel so young. XD

And no, I haven't been to a U2 concert. ...yet. :wink:
But I missed them when they came to Hawaii. I live so close to the stadium they played in and yet...:sigh:
Curse me not liking U2 until they left! *headdesk*

amm that means I would be 10th grade lol and Cat would be 11th
awk I feel young too :)

have you only started liking them recently then? They'll be back to Hawaii in a few years don't worry and at least you have time to save :D

Ye thats true! Unlucky you didn't get to see them there though, would have been incredable!! I've already started saving :lol:!! i want to see them in as many places possible!:D

Wooo 11th grade, go me, well actually i'll be in 12th soon, it's my last day tomorrow in 4th year/11th grade!!:happy:

Back
Top Bottom