Teenage U2 fans!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm 19 here, kinda wondering if I'm going to wake up on my twentieth birthday and feel all adult. Hmm... Nope, I doubt it. :lol:

Hey all! My name is Peter and I come from Malta. I've just joined the forum, and it's good to see there's a lot of teenagers here. I'm 16 years old by the way, so that counts me as a teen, right? :p

Most of my real life friends listen only to radio music :doh: (in Malta there is no rock radio) and are not open to other types. I hate the mainstream..

Apart from U2, I also like Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Lacuna Coil, and some other bands.

hahah yeah well i was disappointed Interpol weren't coming but oh well Jay Z is cool since he is probably bigger than them now
not sure how he'll go down though with the audience, dont know what to expect
anyway im a live u2 virgin so WOO

hahah yeah well i was disappointed Interpol weren't coming but oh well Jay Z is cool since he is probably bigger than them now
not sure how he'll go down though with the audience, dont know what to expect
anyway im a live u2 virgin so WOO

Oh yeah. I dont know aobut world wide, but Jay Z is easily the biggest act in the hip hop industry out here. Even with Eminem's massive popularity, Jay Z still stands out.

That being said, if Jay Z is opening for U2, that speaks.

I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. I'm not a big hip hop fan at all, but Jay Z is pretty damn good. I've yet to see U2 live either (well okay I did once, but not a real U2 concert).

Enjoy it man, I'm sure it'll be the time of your life. It'll be mine in Miami lol.

MIAMI MY MAMMY
hopefully they play that there!!
do you know whos opening for you?

Yeah, Florence and the Machine. Dont know much about em to be honest, would've preferred one of Jay Z, The Fray, or Lenny Kravitz. But U2 is the main point, and that's all that matters lol.

im 17 and a half, and ill have to admit im the biggest U2 fan in this thread... sorry kiddos... you should see my itunes, my room, my closet, ect.

Back
Top Bottom