teenage fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opera ghost

Babyface
Hey there! I'd really like to have someone around my age (14) to talk to about music and... other stuff. So e-mail me (PinkREM@aol.com) sometime... Peace!

haha it is a big thing. 20 in 10 months but then again im goin to see U2 live in 6 months so it's not all bad lol

yeh i did buy it. never seen them live before so had to make sure i got my hands on some of them damn tickets lol did u sign up?

No, I have no credit card to do it. Did you get your tix yet?
I still have to wait for my date to get announced.:huh: AHHH getting sooooo anxious about it! I've never seen them before either so I HAVE TO GO!!!!

yeh i managed to get tickets for manchester in june but won't be happy till i hold them in my hands lol

it annoys me that so many people on this board have actually experienced what its like to see them live lol i became a fan 2 yrs ago and the elevation tour had finished by then :(

i think u should try and get a credit card pretty soon, it will be worth it!

Thats awesome!:D I guess you're waiting for them to be mailed?

Well at least you've been a fan for 2 years I just got really into to them recently! And I feel like I've missed out on so much...I hopped on to the boat a little late:(....Hope there will be more to come from U2!

Well luckily my dad let me use his credit card for ticketmaster so I'm all set there. As for a credit card for myself, I hope to get one after I'm out of highschool or something.

yeh waitin for em to come through the post, not sure how long they r gonna take to come though.

when they released electrical storm a couple of years ago i liked it so i asked my parents to get me both of their greatest hits for xmas and from then on i was hooked!

i know how u feel when u say u have missed out on so much. watching stuff like Zoo TV and PopMart is good but i get well jealous of all the people who were there!

I'm so jealous of people who have been fans since the beginning!! It must be so cool to grow up with the band! Sadly I wasn't born early enough :(

LOL my parents got me both of their greatest hits for xmas too, but I got them this year!! :D

Ticketsales are starting on Saturday for me...I'm soooo nervous:huh:

Have any tips for using ticketmaster??? I've been hearing alot of problems from other people and it's really worrying me!:(

get up early on saturday and get ready! the main tip i can give is turn off your firewalls. if u have norton anti-virus then disable it completely. i was gettin totally screwed by ticketmaster but as soon as i turned off norton i got straight through and had no problems bookin the tickets. good luck!

the most trouble ive had is persuading one of my mates to come with me to the gig cos none of em are really into U2. one of them said he would come with me if the support act is good when its announced lol

Thanks!:D
How come norton would cause problems?

I got my friend into U2 a couple weeks ago, now he's as crazy about U2 as I am! Although he's keeps borrowing my CD's and he takes forever to give them back! I feel very insecure about lending my U2 stuff right now.:huh: LOL They're like my babies!!!

Any rumours as to who will be the support act in Europe?

dunno why norton causes the problem, someone explained it when i was readin bout it to try and get the tickets but i couldnt be bothered to read all of it because i just wanted to get hold of some tickets lol

my mate said he would come of the support act was snow patrol and apparently bono has said he would love to have them on the european leg so im hopin its them!

yeh i try and protect my U2 Cds as well lol but the other day my copy of Achtung baby got scratched....i was fuming!

Hmm...ok well I'll keep that in mind! The big day is tomorrow!!! Probably won't be able to get any sleep tonight!!:hyper:

The newspaper today was talking about the U2 tour and it had tips on getting tickets so I went and read the thing. Turns out that the paper knew less than I did so that was a waste of my time. I was hoping that they would tell me something that I didn't already know.:shifty:

For your sake I hope it's snow patrol for you guys too!:up: :D

Awwww....I'd be pretty pissed if my CD got scratched too...it's like me and books...I absolutely can't stand folded pages. If I see any I would unfold them even if it isn't my book.:coocoo:

lol @ u with books

are U2 actually playing where u live by the way? cos i live in Englands 2nd biggest city and ive STILL got to travel to see them play, grrr. they played here on the Elevation tour but not this time. anyway rant over lol

good luck with tomorrow!

They are actually coming to where I live which is really awesome for me :D
How far do you have to travel anyway? a couple hours drive?

Thanks!
I'm off to bed....have to wake up early! :D

manchester is bout an hour and a half away i think. gonna have to get an early train up there and even when i get there ive gotta find the damn stadium to get in the GA queue fairly early! its all nice n easy for u!

how many tickets u getting?

LOL It's like a 20 min. drive for me to get to the stadium, although I have no car so I'll be taking public transit which might be a little faster:D

I'm planning to get 3, ohhh it's going to be tough....I haven't seen anyone here that has gotten anymore than two. Damn my stupid mouth for invited one more friend :mad:
If we get a second show I'm going to try for 2 GA's :D

Well my plan didn't go too well...I ended up with nosebleeds in the second show. I'm behind the stage too.....sigh.....

gutted. oh well at least u r seeing 2 shows. and u have friends who actually want to see them as well lol (the friend im taking isn't much of a fan but i can't go on my own lol)

id better go to bed now, can't believe im up this late on my comp, feel like a right loser lol

well actually i'm only going to one, but yeah at least i have a friend who's crazy about U2 as I am.
Good luck dragging your friend with you!!

Well good night!

i think my friend will enjoy it more now cos snow patrol have been confirmed as support in europe! well pleased bout that. they're a great band. dunno how big they are over in canada but they are well known here so that's a good coup for U2 to get them to support.

Back
Top Bottom