teenage fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irishteen said:
I have decided I'm gonna prove to my friend two points, one that u2 are good, and two they are a rock band, I will make a brillant cd of U2 rock.

cool :up:

I'd suggest

I Will Follow
Out of Control
Gloria (live)
Sunday Bloody Sunday (live)
Like a Song
Bullet the Blue Sky (live)
The Fly (live)
Acrobat
Do You Feel Loved
LAPOE (live)

Mofo might be a bit much to start off with :wink:

I agree with Until the end of the world, but no t sure about please, you see i need loud songs, he thinks rock is heavy metal so loud is better, but please is a great song. One of the best on Pop

oooh a cd of rock huh?
for my punk genre-d friends i made them a mix of rock/punk styles of U2..

and it turned out well. my friend turned out to love 'Last night on earth'. i tossed in a few songs from the Boy album too, and it seemed that those hit the spot too (one of them really likes Electric Co. and An Cat Dubh) . :)

I LOVE live version of Exit!! :drool: :drool: u should get that on the CD!! some live songs, defenitely :)

Should i also double the sound on the opening track to blow him away, CD player set to normal sounds, puts on cd, and is blown away by i really loud opening to Until the end of the world, and i have a lack of live songs.

Irishteen, if you don't have the live version of Exit I may be able to figure out how to put it on You Send It, for you. That way you could put it on the CD for your friend. Just gimme your email and we'll see if I can't figure it out.
I defianetly think that version of the song should be enough rock for him :D

:wave: Hey hay!!

EXIT LIVE IS GR8, SO U SHOULD INCLUDE IT!! Well, I love JT, that's probably why

I really want to watch the RAH movie, I only watched till ISHFWILF. They showed it on TV but I only found ou 4 months later, and they never repeated it :madspit: . Does anyone think it is worth getting the DVD?? :hmm:

VicksSs said:
:wave: Hey hay!!

EXIT LIVE IS GR8, SO U SHOULD INCLUDE IT!! Well, I love JT, that's probably why

I really want to watch the RAH movie, I only watched till ISHFWILF. They showed it on TV but I only found ou 4 months later, and they never repeated it :madspit: . Does anyone think it is worth getting the DVD?? :hmm:

yeah, the R&H DVD's cool, some good performances. the best songs imo are Bad, RTSS, and SBS...I think those are all on the second half of the DVD so you should check it out if you want to see em! I wouldn't rush out to buy it though, see if theres a video store you can rent it from, thats what I did.

I also have the live version of Exit that I could upload if you need it, Irishteen. :)

VertigoGal said:

yeah, the R&H DVD's cool, some good performances. the best songs imo are Bad, RTSS, and SBS...I think those are all on the second half of the DVD so you should check it out if you want to see em! I wouldn't rush out to buy it though, see if theres a video store you can rent it from, thats what I did.

Yeah, I think I'll rent it, that's a good idea :wink: , I haven't thought of that before. I bet they have it there as they sell the Slne DVD, so they must hve RAH too... at least to rent it, u know. I'm in holdiays now :cool:, so I've got lots of SPARE TIME!!:lol: although it's winter holdiays so it won't last long... :sad:

Hmmm.....

THere is actually one rapper I like, a female, who I don't know the name of, but had a nice voice and meanignful, musical words and lyrics. But other than that, I cant do rap.

Am I still a teenager?
I don't believe it
But at the same time, it will be weird when I'm not

18 is an interesting time in one's life...

I'm out of control!

(U2 go home was a great DVD- out of control live was nice, and then the UF documentary. I love PRIDE so much - and seeing it's conception, the birth of it...... amazing. I love when they are in windmill lane, in the studio, and have Larry start up the drum beat and the intro into the first verse of PRIDE. A pure heartbeat... I wish it got recorded better onto the album, though, because it's hard to hear the drums well enoghl. But I guess that is the trade off for Edge's awesome layered guitar :drool: )

By the by, PRIDE is my favorite song, ever. I loved it before I knew what it was...

Hey For Honor!! :wave:

I saw a documentary in which a very young black singer appeared, I think she was 17 or something, but her lyrics were really meaningful politically... could it be the same person? i can't even remember if she did rap :huh:

Marsy Mars... "it's no secret" that JT Bono is hot!!! :drool: :wink: Yeah, defenitely renting that!

Irishteen said:

"All U2 fans have a bad taste in Music, "
"They sold out over a quater of a million seats in Ireland"
" That proves there are just alot of people with a bad taste in music"

:lmao: You gotta love that logic though!

TheQuiet1 said:

:lmao: You gotta love that logic though!

No the best one is

"Beautiful Day is there only good song"
"How many have you heard"
"Only Beautiful Day"
"How you know the rest are bad"
"Because they are U2"

My friend came up with a new one

"How many copys ahs u2's latest album sold,, a box full"
"Nearly 9 million worldwide"
Face goes blank
"Thats still only a box full"
"Well you were the one who got the F in Maths"
"Shut up, i could sell more then that"
"Then do it"
"Alright its a bet, I will sell more then 9 million copys by the end of the year"

Be funny if he does, I can imagine the music video, it would be him playing football. Rap + Football= :madspit: , Beautiful Day + Football =:drool:

But hey! This is the era of 'Pop Idol'/'Pop stars'/'X-factor' and a ringtone topping the UK charts (please tell me that didn't happen in the Republic of Ireland too), this COULD happen. :ohmy:

Ye the ringtone got the top of the charts here, god damn frog, how can you buy it, the orginal was alright, then after 2 listens i hated it, and i love that tune, why did the frog ruin it, rerelease it without the frog, maybe I would buy it, but it was ruined, Bing,bing,bing or whatever, I can never whistle that song again, kill the frog for killing a song for me.

Back
Top Bottom