teenage fans? - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 03-03-2005, 04:19 PM   #61
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 11:50 PM
Well I got the CD!!! It's not the one with the original cover with the boy on it but oh well..
Still haven't listened to it yet lol...been so busy lately blah...

I have no idea what the lyrics are for MOFO since I can't hear any of it in the DVD. Guess I'll check it out one day.

lol I don't have a tv in my room so I wanted to watch it, it would require me to get up and out of bed.
Hey is there some extra stuff like screensaves or something that you can get off the DVD on to your computer or something? I can't seem to open it....

Oh by the way, the day went out and got more goldfish a couple days ago. I hope these ones don't get bloated and stuff.

Old 03-05-2005, 08:02 AM   #62
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 07:50 AM
what does the CD cover have on the front then?? mine has the boy on it.

i remember tryin to get a screen saver from that DVD but it didn't work on my comp, grrr. i got a 'vertigo' screensaver from U2.com now so i'm not too bothered anymore lol

those goldfish sound important to you lol i think u should go onto google and search for goldfish and find out how to not get them bloated!

Old 03-06-2005, 12:12 PM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Mine has the four of them in black and white. What do you have inside the booklet thing?? I only have lyrics to 4 of their songs.

lol, what's the vertigo screensaver like?

My cousin actually got me a book on goldfish but I never bothered reading it...I've looked through picutures a couple times but that's it. lol I don't think I'll ever be able to get myself to read that thing...
Old 03-06-2005, 01:27 PM   #64
Rock n' Roll Doggie

i have no lyrics in my booklet! if u can call it a booklet that is, it's more like a flimsy piece of cardboard with some black and white pictures on it lol yeh i got the the pictuire of the four of them inside it but the boy on the front.

the vertigo screensaver is ok, nothing special tho. just some red and black circles moving round the screen with bits of lyrics from the new album getting shown every now n then.

reading a book on goldfish would take *some* motivation lol plus if any of your friends found it would be seriously damaging to your credibility!
Old 03-06-2005, 03:27 PM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

really?? Wow and I thought I got ripped off with mine....I don't have the picture of the boy at all but o well at least I have U2 on the cover I guess

lol, I stopped using screensavers, it's not like I ever look at it anyway.

lol I'll probably never get beyond the cover so no worries there
I've got some pretty weird friends so reading a goldfish book won't look to bad compared to them.

I wish Franz Ferdinand was opening for the N. American concerts!!! I've never even heard of Kings of Leon until now....
Old 03-07-2005, 09:10 AM   #66
Rock n' Roll Doggie

haha the kings of leon are a quality band trust me, download some of their stuff, i have and i was impressed. but apparently they are a bit static on stage when they play live. franz seem to be getting quite big across the pond now, well done to them. i'm just about to put their album onto my i-pod actually!

lol i won't ask u about your friends then if readin a goldfish book would be cool compared to them lol

oh by the way have u noticed how crap Edge's clothes were in the late 80's??!! i think i might start a thread on this topic in another part of the forum 'cos he's made some shocking choices in the fashion department in the past!!
Old 03-07-2005, 03:06 PM   #67
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol Franz is already in my lovely ipod! I think it'd be pretty cool see Keane as well. I saw them perform on SNL and they sounded pretty good. Are Kings of Leon from the Uk?

Sadly I have noticed his horrid style back in the 80's....oh god him during the JT era was the worst. I don't understand the whole hobo look. Everytime I see a pic of him in that time I just want to scream WHY!?!?!?!
I never really liked him with the cowboy hat either...it's more of a Bono thing. But at least Edge has cleaned up his style, he looks MUCH better now
Old 03-07-2005, 03:31 PM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie

yeh edge is quite a stylish guy now (i want one of his '7' t-shirts from the Elevation tour but dunno where to get one from lol). god i think my dad had better fashion sense than edge did in the 80's. he actually looked more ridiculous in the 80's than he did when they all wore those silly clothes for the POPmart tour! u just look at him and think

nah the Kings of Leon are from the dirrrrrrty south. around texas i think. u can tell by their voices. a lot of good new american bands become more popular over here at first than in their own country. i've only just got an ipod so i spent all weekend putting the U2 collection onto it! now i've gotta add my franz, killers, strokes ect.....
Old 03-07-2005, 06:07 PM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol I love his graphin tees. How many of those number t-shirts does he have?? I liked the one he had in the Walk On vid. I've noticed in pictures lately...he rarely goes out without his leather jacket, it's like that's all he wears.

The dance they did in the discoteque vid just popped into my mind...LOL

I still have to rip my Boy album and stick it into my ipod. Did you get the U2 ipod?
Old 03-08-2005, 09:06 AM   #70
Rock n' Roll Doggie

leather jackets are cool these days, im gettin one at the weekend in fact. maybe i should grow a goatee and wear a hat n go for the complete 'edge look' lol:

nah i didn't get the U2 ipod, got the standard 20G instead. the U2 one cost an extra £50 n i didn't wanna pay that cos im a tramp lol although technically it will be a U2 ipod with the amount of U2 stuff i'll have on it eventually!

btw where do u get the name 'mucca' from?? i take it that it's not your actual name lol
Old 03-08-2005, 08:22 PM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol If you really want to have the complete Edge look, you'd also need the receding hairline

lol smart move! I went for the U2 one. Apparently you get $50 off when you buy the complete U2 set or whatever it's called, but I still haven't used that yet and I dont even know if I will. It'll probably cost like $100 even after the discount....

My cousin just got a palm pilot awhile ago. It has a whole load of functions and can also play mp3s and it's even cheaper than the U2 ipod....that made me feel totally stupid for spending all that money on the ipod but o well...I love it to death

Mucca is the italian word for cow.
I would not be very happy with my parents if they actually named me that
Old 03-09-2005, 03:46 PM   #72
Rock n' Roll Doggie

haha well i'm 19 now and a receding hairline is one thing i DON'T want now lol maybe i should go for the edge look when i'm in my 40's as well lol

my mate a got a U2 iPod for xmas and it looks well cool. he doesn't even like U2 and he got it free for xmas which makes me angry a bit it's not fair!

yeh i heard that the palm pilot is good, but i love my iPod as well!

when is your U2 concert btw?
Old 03-09-2005, 05:51 PM   #73
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol sounds like a plan!
I wonder if Edge will still be wearing those hats when his 80...

What?!?! That is so wrong!! Save the U2 ipods for people who will actually appreciate it!! Sheeesh....Oh which reminds me, My chem teacher (the one that's also going to the concert) saw my U2 ipod and totally went ballistic about it today. He popped into my math class just to listen to it...lol...You'd think he would have some teaching to do!

My concert is on Apr. 29!!! How many days is that....51 days!! EEeeeek!!!
Old 03-10-2005, 09:50 AM   #74
Refugee

Local Time: 08:50 AM
U2 iPod... I´m so jealous you wouldn´t believe.
Old 03-10-2005, 04:37 PM   #75
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol So is my chem teacher

Ooooh I it!!!