teenage fans? - Page 3 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login

Old 02-07-2005, 06:46 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 06:06 PM
Thats awesome! I've never listened to snow patrol and I know nothing about them so I have no clue how popular they are over here.
I just discovered my teachers got tickets to the show too.....that'll be weird.

Old 02-08-2005, 12:29 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:06 AM
lol!!! i think if i saw one of my old teachers at a U2 gig i'd be lost for words lol wouldn't know what to say ha ha. can't imagine jumping up and down to 'i will follow' with my old maths teacher next to me lol

Old 02-08-2005, 03:29 PM   #33
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

LOL!! Although my seats are probably on the same level as my teachers, I'm pretty sure they are at least 5 sections away from me so it's all good!
Old 02-08-2005, 05:32 PM   #34
Rock n' Roll Doggie

lol that is good then. the only time i ever see my old teachers is if i see them around in a supermarket maybe and even then i try not to make eye contact lol so seein one of them at a bloody U2 gig........lol.

ah im up far too late again, feel like a computer geek (im not by the way lol just to clarify). this dude needs to get some sleep!
Old 02-08-2005, 07:40 PM   #35
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol seeing teachers having any sort of outside social life is weird enough. Awkward how that is isn't? I find it weird seeing a teacher going to a movie...I know they're people too but it sure as hell doesn't feel like they are.

lol your not a computer, just a geek (kidding )
Good night!
Old 02-09-2005, 04:15 PM   #36
Rock n' Roll Doggie

haha teachers aren't allowed to have a social life. well when they get past a certain age they probably don't have one anyway lol i think my nan has more of an active social life than my dad!

btw do u know how long the tickets take to come for the shows?
Old 02-09-2005, 08:02 PM   #37
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Jeez I just heard another teacher trying to buy U2 tickets off another teacher...creepy... And what's worse is each teacher that is going seems to have over 4 tickets each and they are all around my area of nosebleeds....

LOL that's hilarious! My dad doesn't have much of a social life either. He spends his weekends catching up on sleep!

I don't know but I read somewhere that someone got their tickets for the Vancouver show and the sales where just a week ago.
Old 02-10-2005, 03:09 PM   #38
Rock n' Roll Doggie

i still ain't got my tickets yet. they better come soon cos all i got is my silly print out from Ticketmaster and that's not good enough!

i think u should wear sunglasses or some sort of hat when u go to the show then so u can't get recognised by your teachers lol

To be fair me and your dad could be on the same wavelength cos i sleep most of the weekend sleeping although for probably different reasons to your dad! i.e. friday and saturday nights out require lots of sleep the next morning! lol
Old 02-10-2005, 06:56 PM   #39
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

I still haven't checked the status of my tickets so who knows what's going on with mine...although i really should check soon, don't want to find out a week before the concert that my tickets were cancelled or something LOL....

lol I probably should wear sunglasses, a hat and a mustache just in case!

Well my dad's social life is at a stand still.....he doesn't really go out much anymore unless it's for groceries or something. Maybe it's all that fish tank cleaning that's making him sleepy (although our fish tank is pretty small).
Old 02-11-2005, 05:41 PM   #40
Rock n' Roll Doggie

lol i've just noticed that this conv is going off in a very strange direction talking about dads and fish tanks and mustaches! lol

i just read that here in the UK tickets don't arrive for the show until a couple of weeks before it. im gonna be nervous for the next five months or so in that case cos i want my tickets now! grrr
Old 02-12-2005, 10:30 PM   #41
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

lol no kidding....well just to make this conv stranger, my fish get bloated so we feed them peas, which supposebly stops the bloating but so far it doesn't seem to have done much.

Guess you won't be sleeping to much for the next 5 months either with all that worrying! Although I think I should be more worried, I read people already have alredy gotten their tix for the Vancouver show....
Old 02-15-2005, 03:37 PM   #42
Rock n' Roll Doggie

ha ha the nerves are coming already. i will be one jealous guy when u get those tickets in your hand and i still haven't got mine lol

how did the fish get bloated in the first place? what were u feeding them in the first place? not that im a fountain of knowledge when it comes to fish however it must be said lol
Old 02-15-2005, 09:26 PM   #43
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Tickets are still not here!!! I should have just chose to pick them up myself at the ticket center

You know I really don't know why my fish get bloated...I use to feed them regular fish food. Maybe my fish have been swimming in their excretions too long and all the chemicals are getting to them....although my dad does clean the tank once a week!
Old 02-16-2005, 04:22 PM   #44
Rock n' Roll Doggie

i think u should start bombarding ticketmaster with angry phone calls lol

ive got this really bad feeling that for my U2 show it's gonna rain lol (mine is at an outdoor stadium)

i think u and your dad need to show them fish some love lol
Old 02-16-2005, 04:29 PM   #45
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

LOL maybe I should after all my projects and stuff are done...aghh such a nasty month with school....

outdoor stadium eh?? thats cool! When is your concert? is it in the summer?? You have more important things to worry about than the weather! You're going to see U2 LIVE!!! What's a little rain going to do??

I haven't been paying attention to my fish for awhile now...LOL Maybe they are deprived of love!