Teenage email-pal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FuschiaJade

Babyface
Writing this feels like I'm on some dodgy middle age dating website, so please excuse!!

I'm a 17yr old girl who loves u2, unfortunately a love not shared with her friends!
I've had them before, and always enjoyed having email penpals.
I love meeting new interesting people and talking to someone on the other side of the world (or in my city, doesnt matter) seems fun.

PM me if your interested with your email, and I'll email you mine!

thanks!!

:cute:

Hey FuschiaJade!
I'm 18, but completely understand your frustration with not having many friends that like U2! My friends are completely fed up with me and all of my U2-talk! My email is cravens.hannah@yahoo.co.uk if you want to talk. I'd love to have a U2 pal to talk to about U2 stuff!
:wave:

Hi FuschiaJade (and flowerchildH), My name is Fernando and I'm 18. I think I'm lucky to have met a friend who is a U2 fan too, and to have friends that like U2, maybe not as much as me but they surely don't dislike them. Anyways I'll leave you my e-mail in case that any of you are interested: fernando6448@hotmail.com. I like chatting with people from all over the world.

Haha, I love your email address OrARoundAbout! I :heart: the Hansa Ton Sessions. I just found them on my external hard drive today, but realized that they are completely disorganized! And I lost my guide to them that I had written up! And "Hi!" Fernando!:wave:

I so understand you guys, i'm 16 and i love u2 to death.. but i only know one friend in real who i barely can speak to.. Do you guys have I.M. ?

Joycedavidse44@msn.com

Back
Top Bottom