TEEN U2 LOVERS!!!:D <- read this;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larrykindofgirl

Babyface
Hey!!!!
It's Lizzy in zeh house!!! Are you a U2 fan thats a teen?!?! Actually it doesn't matter... Most of my friends are 21 and over!:/ wanna talk and stuff?! Well, read this!!

Anyways!!!
~I'm 13 yrs young
~7th grade!!
~ plays drums AND guitar!!
~ apparently im an awesome drawer!!
~ LOVES U2!!
~ Loves to read, write my own songs, and draw(?)
Do you have the same interests?!? PM me!!

Welcome to Interference, Lizzy :wave: I'm 19, but I've loved U2 since I was 12. It's great to see someone your age who can appreciate bands like U2, even now for me it's hard to find people my age who like U2. But anyway, welcome aboard.

I'm 14 too, I've liked U2 for a long time but I fell in love with them last summer, and then I saw them live... :love:

Hello Maddi!!! :wave:

I sure enjoy the guys from Dublin too, I just wish I could see them live. Lucky you, your profile says you were in the inner circle! I just have to settle with concert films and Youtube.

Nice to meet you!

I'm 20, do I still count as a teenager? :scratch: Old enough to live on my own and be financially independent but not yet old enough to be taken seriously by people. Hmmm. I was a U2 fan as a teen as well though. Welcome. :D

Hi! I'm 12! And love U2 to death! They are always on my mind. I'm also a Guitarist! I'm going to play bass and drum soon I hope but guitar for now! I'm I'm a rush so talk to you all later :)

Hi:wave:.I am Philisedge,I am 13 years old,but I have been a fan since I was 3!I am apsesed with U2,they are my idols since always(especialy Bono and The Edge:shh:).I play the piano,a litlebit accordion and this year I will start learning guitar by myself.We have some things in common,we're both in the same age,LOVE U2,love to write songs,but with the only difference that I DO NOT draw well!!!!I'll PM you1

Hiiiii im carrie and im 16 from the USA um idk what else to say u2 rocks i saw them in concert during the 360 tour, best concert ever

Nice to know that there are other teens who like U2, I feel so alone :lol:

Back
Top Bottom