Sydney U2 gathering,FRIDAY 7th JULY O6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey, was just sending you a text, but this is easier! I am so excited, it's ridiciulous - it's like I'm going to a real concert, for goodness sake! Can't wait to meet you all. Jessi is coming about 9ish, what time you thinkin'? :wave:

If i have left suddenly...it's not that i don't want to talk....i'm heaps busy, I need to shower,dress,get the kids ready, clean the house,go to a social club launch (stupid me,the president of the damn thing!...that's why i'm on the PC stacks as i'm busily working away on stuff!) and fit a cup of coffee in there somewhere as i'm nutz without a morning cuppa!....so i wil call you later.....i hope to see Jesse & Angela Harlem there too.......and anyone else that can make it...if not we can catch up with you guys at another gathering....i'm sure this won't be our last!

^ Hi Rochelle!
We did,we did...........it's a shame you could'nt be there, it was nice to put a face to the poster! We got on very well and i think i've really made some lovely new friends,we all don't live too far from each other,so i'm sure we will catch for coffee and future gatherings. Apparently Jesse-ma-ca might have been there, i asked a few blonde girls if their name was Jesse from Interference,they all said no........so Jesse if you were there....A big hello and sorry we could not catch up....maybe next time!

The Rattle & hum show were great, Jono sounded like Bono:wink: The Wedge did guitar work like The Edge.......they were not bad at all:up:. Here are some pics!
RnHnight04.jpg

RnHnight25.jpg

The Wedge!

RnHnight26.jpg

aussieinteferencers.jpg

Aussie inteferencers! Fly so high, Shika and Angela Harlem!!:hug:

Hey Rochelle,
Well that was the "before" photo: the after wasn't so pretty! The band was pretty good, though we got the giggles at the beginning - kept wishing it was the Real Thing, of course. Got me motivated for November, though! Hopefully we can do an all ages get together sometime soon.
xx

Rochelle, can you talk me through putting one of these photos into my journal, please? I really am a techno-dummy! Step by step, if you please!!

shika said:
Rochelle, can you talk me through putting one of these photos into my journal, please? I really am a techno-dummy! Step by step, if you please!!

ok first you need to sign up to a free server
http://photobucket.com/

then you need to up load them

now that you have uploaded them you can post them

now comes the hard bit:

at the bottom of the photo that you have uploaded you need to copy the line that says "IMG" and then paste it in your message

if this doesnt explain try here:http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html

i hope i have explained it and it makes sense its easy when you get the hang of it

Back
Top Bottom