Sydney U2 gathering,FRIDAY 7th JULY O6 - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > ZOOTV > Interference Gatherings
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-05-2006, 02:27 AM   #16
Refugee
 
fly so high!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: St Andrews NSW Australia
Posts: 1,835
Local Time: 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
This friday?


Shika, I thought the date had already passed (i was going to get back to you, really) but then I changed it to getting back to you to aplogise for not getting back to you. So either I have dementia, or someone has fiddled with the calendar.


I'm really tempted to go. I'd love to meet up. If you were doing the pub at Central, I'd say yes, but Manly I can try to get to. I've never driven over that way before
Please come!!! PM me as we live out west, we are thinking of catching the ferry, you can join us!
__________________

__________________
fly so high! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #17
War Child
 
Rochelle D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In glory of winning the ashes!
Posts: 544
Local Time: 07:09 AM
hey girls hope you have fun

and if you drive to manly its not that hard, just make sure you take your street directory and don't end up at the zoo like my mum did
__________________

__________________
Rochelle D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #18
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Angela Harlem
This friday?


Shika, I thought the date had already passed (i was going to get back to you, really) but then I changed it to getting back to you to aplogise for not getting back to you. So either I have dementia, or someone has fiddled with the calendar.


I'm really tempted to go. I'd love to meet up. If you were doing the pub at Central, I'd say yes, but Manly I can try to get to. I've never driven over that way before
Ang,
Don't worry!! The date at Central has passed and I let it slide because no one, NO ONE replied to that thread! (loser, me!) So this Friday is the go... Manly isn't that scary - although I live right near it, so I am a bit biased. You could drive to my house and we could go from there together... PM me if you rather and we can talk details with phone numbers. It'd be UNREAL if we all got together - and Cherin has even struck a deal with the manager of the pub - we might end up getting free drinks!!
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:34 PM   #19
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rochelle D
hey girls hope you have fun

and if you drive to manly its not that hard, just make sure you take your street directory and don't end up at the zoo like my mum did
Hey Rochelle,
We wish you could come too. I actually live right near the zoo, so if she went that way it would be handy for me!!
What are your plans this weekend?
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:46 PM   #20
The Fly
 
jessi-ma-ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 259
Local Time: 07:09 AM
hey i would love to come but im not sure if i can make it... i love the stayne too....
i was going to see kisschasey, but a U@ cover band... even better. i will let you guys know. if i come i will probably drag my poor best friend along too.
ill let you know

PS this is exciting
__________________
jessi-ma-ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:41 PM   #21
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jessi-ma-ca
hey i would love to come but im not sure if i can make it... i love the stayne too....
i was going to see kisschasey, but a U@ cover band... even better. i will let you guys know. if i come i will probably drag my poor best friend along too.
ill let you know

PS this is exciting
YEH! YEH! YEH!!!! Come with us.... it's gonna be HUGE
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:28 PM   #22
The Fly
 
jessi-ma-ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 259
Local Time: 07:09 AM
hey i am coming. i am also draging my friend along.
so excited!
this is going to be great

if anyone is there early there are $2 glasses of champaigne upstairs at the stage bar between 5-7pm. an incentive to get there early.

how will we know eaxch other? probably casue we willbe moshing atthe front of ivy bar
__________________
jessi-ma-ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:33 PM   #23
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by jessi-ma-ca

if anyone is there early there are $2 glasses of champaigne upstairs at the stage bar between 5-7pm. an incentive to get there early.

how will we know eaxch other? probably casue we willbe moshing atthe front of ivy bar [/B]
$2 champagne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANGEROUS!! I think that might be a bit too early if we actually want to see the band, as they don't come on till 10/10.30 - we want to be standing - although a bit of a crooked walk won't hurt!! I was thinking of getting there about 9, maybe earlier.... where are you coming from? flysohigh has a photo in Lemonade Stand so you can recognise her. I'll give you my mobile no. in a PM. So glad you're coming!!!!!
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:38 PM   #24
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
OK, just realised you can't get PM.... you'll have to upgrade, girl!!
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:40 PM   #25
The Fly
 
jessi-ma-ca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 259
Local Time: 07:09 AM
i know i know.... here is my email address

jeshowell@hotmail.com
__________________
jessi-ma-ca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 08:42 PM   #26
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
email on its way right now...
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 10:22 AM   #27
War Child
 
Rochelle D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In glory of winning the ashes!
Posts: 544
Local Time: 07:09 AM
hope you all have fun tonight

don't get to drunk
__________________
Rochelle D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:10 PM   #28
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rochelle D
hope you all have fun tonight

don't get too drunk
Like that'd ever happen!!
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:11 PM   #29
Acrobat
 
shika's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 306
Local Time: 08:09 AM
Angela Harlem....

ARE YOU IN???????????????????????????
__________________
shika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:12 PM   #30
Refugee
 
fly so high!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: St Andrews NSW Australia
Posts: 1,835
Local Time: 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Rochelle D
hope you all have fun tonight

don't get to drunk
*hiccups* OK!
__________________

__________________
fly so high! is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com