Sunday brunch anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
How about it? Sunday Fun-Day at Slidebar, this Sunday (the 28th) or the following Sunday (the 4th)?

It's pretty much a given that we (me, Mr. BAW, DMP, my sister) will be there on most Sundays so if anyone wants to join us, get yourselves down there. You won't regret it!

1405149829_l.jpg

Damn... you're making me hungry. Wish I could be there but the commute is just such a bitch. :grumpy:

:drunk: Enjoy yourselves, anyway & raise a glass for all us 'out-of-towners'. :wink:

redkat said:
:( I've decided I'm going Feb 11th the soonest I can make it, even if I'm alone.

I want a bloody mary :drool:

Can I join you? :hyper:

nothing like a Bloody Mary - to start a nice relaxing Sunday!!!:drool:

It's $15.00, all you can eat. I think it's a few bucks more if you do the "build your own bloody mary" thing but it's sooooo worth it...especially if you're there with an off-duty bartender who will build the bloody mary for you! :wink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I wanna go. :sad:

Maybe we can hit up a good brunch place in NYC Sunday? :hmm:
:love: :love:

Actually, I was hoping that's what this thread was about when I saw the title. I'd offer some suggestions, but I couldn't BEGIN to reccommend Manhattan restaurants!!! :yikes:

Headache, Ewen, etc...yous guys got any ideas? :)

Mr. BAW said:
No better day than tomorrow day...its only Fullerton, come on, your local, we're former South Bay'ers! let me know....there's plenty of room for more!

Would that I could. My day is basically booked up for tomorrow....but, if I know the next one in advance, I'll definitely keep it open.

Doozer was telling me that you used to live right off of 190th, by Crenshaw. I currently live in Redondo, on Esplanade, so not too far from your old stomping grounds.

Oh, I very much remember talking to you in my early Interference days, of course...but, I did not recall that you grew up so close to where I currently live.....maybe you told me and because I have advanced senility, I forgot. :)

Yeah, NY is a ways off so if there is a brunch, or some other type of SoCal gathering, I'd love to show my face and meet some of you. Thanks. :)

We'd be honored...you know I'm friend with The Mort don't you...?

Chris and I both went to North...I played sports and gave him fodder for his future!!!

Everytime the Mort comes on the tube, I tell BAW, "I know him...." she just nods her head.

Chris Mortensen? I did not know that, no. He's one of their "insiders", very impressive. :)

So, I got cancelled on for my breakfast and dinner plans, good times. I should cancel my lunch plans and head on down to this gathering! :) If not, I will try to make the next one.

It sure is!!!

We plan to be there with Cleasai around 11:45-12:00

If anyone wants to join us, we'll probably be there for a few hours...brunch lasts until 3:00 so there's no rush. It's buffet too so we don't all have to be seated at the same time...when you get there, you can eat right away!

Back
Top Bottom