St Patty's in Las Vegas w/ The Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:
Cant help myself Chas...
Sorry, its the writer in me.

I could say you guys always leave me speechless...
Thanks for the great recap! It sounds like everything went just as it should have... Perfect! Wish I was there to slirp up spilling cups of Guinness. Oh well, there's always next year. :rockon:

night_and_day66 said:

Not in the least bit!
I myself, personally was making an observance of new faces that saw JT once or twice in Cali
and enjoyed them so much,
made special arrangements to see them again.
No implications of disloyalty here!
There is enough U2 love to go around the world.

:wink:

I first saw JT after the 2 Vegas U2 shows Nov '05...then again in San Diego and thought..hey, why not St Pat's in Vegas?!?!?

Not sure what went on Friday with drinks, spilling, girls etc..but I was only there for the 2 Sat shows...and hearing Seconds was amazing! haven't heard anyone do that one!!

consider me loyal if that is what you are talking about...:bow:

Here are a few...

vegas12.jpg

vegas14.jpg

vegas5.jpg

Jason and Chas with Matt, the leader of the Springsteen Tribute, Bruce in the USA
vegas11.jpg

Chas, One request......

"Surrender"

Oh, the city's afire
A passionate flame that knows me by name.
Oh, the city's desire to take me for more and more.
It's in the street gettin' under my feet
It's in the air, it's everywhere I look for you.
It's in the things that I do and say
And it I wanna live I gotta die to myself someday.

oh oh oh oh oh oooooh

:D

So I'm standing at the Unforgettable Fire concert, looking 'round, checking the womens when I see a beautiful lady walk up next to me, slightly ahead and to the right, joined by a very handsome guy...

She turns to look, OMG! I know her! she turns around again...it was Melissa, Pop Belly Dancer...can you imagine that? in New York at the UF show!!!! she said that she and her special guy were in NYC for a special celebration! Nice seeing you Melissa and congratulations again!! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom