St Patty's in Las Vegas w/ The Joshua Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Janelle, if you start out right now, and carry an extra battery, you'll make it!
I'll be looking out for the wheelchair with the 'JT OR BUST'! sign.

There will be a frosty Guinness waiting in your honor.

:macdevil:

:kiss:

Last edited:
On a serious note:

To our friends attending the shows, please drive/ travel safely.
We look forward to seeing you and deeply appreciate the time, effort, loyalty and love you show
by supporting The Joshua Tree...
wherever they go.

:yes:

And to every one going to NY...have a great and safe time.

:kiss:

FYI...the Saturday shows, both in the pub and in the Edge lounge..were a blast!!!
Thanks for making it a fun hop over to Vegas!!!

shy?? not really....I wore my Desi(RED) shirt, since it was at least a little green! was up front..where the "slip and fall" took place...
I am usually on U2.com, but lurk here and there...

OMG...that was you?! :cute:
I was the chick in the white dress that was in front keeping people from spilling drinks on the equipment.
Those chicks pissed me off so immensely...:mad:
It was all i could do to keep from exacting 'Jase Justice'.
I am fiercly protective of the guys...probably to a fault.

GRRRRRRRRRR!.

Anyways, it was nice to see you and we hope to see you at more shows.

That was me:happy:
Keeping drinks off of ANYTHING that night was a tough job...too much spillage going on overall :drunk:

It's good to be protective...everyone needs a guardian angel

Yeah, I'll try to be at as many shows as I can, hard to get to LA from here for me...funny but Vegas is easier! MORE VEGAS GIGS!!!

:laugh: :laugh:
Cheers..
Eden

AHHHH! Drink on the stage. I freak out everytime someone sits their beer ot glass right next to both Jason's and my pedalboard. One spill and the show is over.

Thanks to all who came out to Vegas for the weekend and those helped to protect our gear.

Eden...I'm glad you had a good time. Hope you like the shirt.

We have already begun discussions for the next Vegas trip. Hopefully we'll have something set up soon!

the old beer on the pedalboard. I know it only too well

M

TheEdge U2JT said:
AHHHH! Drink on the stage. I freak out everytime someone sits their beer ot glass right next to both Jason's and my pedalboard. One spill and the show is over.

Thanks to all who came out to Vegas for the weekend and those helped to protect our gear.

Eden...I'm glad you had a good time. Hope you like the shirt.

We have already begun discussions for the next Vegas trip. Hopefully we'll have something set up soon!

I didn't get a chance to meet with Mick but I spent some time with Tony, Headache and Patrick at Connelly's...

UF - you guys sounded great and Tony's shout-out to JT's "California friends" was awesome! :applaud:

Thanks Mr. Baw, I wish I got to meet all of you as well. We had alot of fun and I hope you all did as well. Now lets see some Vegas pics Chas

M

I think that all is a bit much to say the least!

We had a good time and I hope that everyone there enjoyed themselves.

It was cool that, for the second St Patrick's Day in a row we had someone propose to their girlfriend, on stage, while we played All I Want is You! That was pretty cool!

i wasnt able to get out to the shows and i was really bummed about it, but reading jase's review really made me feel like i was there. im glad everyone had a great time and that the shows were a huge success. hopefully next time jt plays another show in vegas i'll be able to make it.

Mr. BAW said:

Was someone unloyal??? let me at 'em!! :mad:
Not in the least bit!
I myself, personally was making an observance of new faces that saw JT once or twice in Cali
and enjoyed them so much,
made special arrangements to see them again.
No implications of disloyalty here!
There is enough U2 love to go around the world.

:wink:

seabass8kn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom