St. Patty's Day in San Francisco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

california_mike

The Fly
hey everyone,

i was introduced to this site on friday by a very helpful current member....she came to our show at blake's in berkeley. if any of you are in the bay area, here ya go:

ZOOSTATION presents
a Live U2 Experience at
The Last Day Saloon
406 Clement, San Francisco
on
Monday, March 17
ST. PATRICK'S DAY

zoostation-online . com

later,
mike

Well then gawd help the place when the floor caves in under the pressure of u two dancing to 'Streets' ;)

honestly pub, I bough Plimps and Im still waiting on u to show me how to Pirouette!

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Oh hey mate, I want u to buy me a new car this summer......;)

And this car in particular, I want one in red, one in dark blue, one in black and one in silver.

I dont think it should be too much trouble considering these cars are expensive....

but ya know what Im REALLy in the mood to do to u right now Pub?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((BIG SQUASHY HUG!!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Last edited:
mad1 said:
If no-one goes tell us how it went Mike!

;)

Wish I was goin! :grumpy:

:angry:

thanks! we should get a pretty good crowd....the area we're playing in has a number of irish pubs, and it gets pretty crazy on st. patty's day.....

bonomofo said:
Hey Mike, how did your show go?? I live in SF and been wanting to see you guys play ..hopefully I will soon.

:wave: Jessica

the show was great! thanks for asking....we were a little worried at first with the sparse crowds in the area before the show, but by 10 or so, there were around 350 people in there....the place was packed, and totally getting into the music. a great night for sure. hopefully i'll be able to post some sound clips within the week.....

we're back in sf on 3/29 at ireland's 32....and we're playing with stung at blake's on april 11

zoostation-online . com

Back
Top Bottom