St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Who wants to hang out with The Joshua Tree Band on St Patrick's Day in LA?

Join in the fun, frivolity and wearing of the Green in festive Irish fashion! Enjoy the music of U2!!

Where: THE HARD ROCK CAFE
8600 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90048
310-276-7604

When: Friday March 17th, 2006

Time: 9PM

JT on St. Pat's

Anyone know if there is a cover charge? I'm trying to round up folks from work and they keep asking me ?'s

Is there an age limit? Or can I bring the sprout along?

Don't know, don't know and don't know.....HRC lowered the limit to age 18 and up last year in SD but there's alcohol, and late show, so I doubt they'd allow under 21 or 18. Send an email to the band via their website and ask these questions.....or maybe someone will see your post here and offer up the answers!

Lovelies, despite us feening for a JT fix, let us not rush the time....
2006 is to be tasted and savored,
swished about the mouth and tongue like a fine wine.
Complimented by an extraordinary cheese & fruit plate.

mmmmJTwithcheese
:drool:

I really wish that I could be there with all of you (and under other circumstances....I would be...just like last St. Patrick's Day!!) but this year I'll be in Sydney, Australia with my hubby, baby boy and the band Taking Back Sunday!!!! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving just a few days before U2 play in Sydney!!!! Now that I'm not pregnant though I look forward to seeing JT and many of the JT family again!

Love to all of you,
Alex

alexismcd23 said:
I really wish that I could be there with all of you (and under other circumstances....I would be...just like last St. Patrick's Day!!) but this year I'll be in Sydney, Australia with my hubby, baby boy and the band Taking Back Sunday!!!! Unfortunately, we'll be leaving just a few days before U2 play in Sydney!!!! Now that I'm not pregnant though I look forward to seeing JT and many of the JT family again!

Love to all of you,
Alex

My eyes!!...They are burning...SHE POSTED!!
My bestest friend ever! The light emitting blinds me....hehe.

YAY!
And please, everybody, welcome to the world
Solon Douglas Mc Donald
aka 'Norco'.

I love dat baby.

alexismcd23 said:

Love to all of you,
Alex

thats the best excuse you could come up with?? geesh! :laugh:

good to see ya around, and congratulations on the new baby!!
yay!!

Adam's Member said:

thats the best excuse you could come up with?? geesh! :laugh:

good to see ya around, and congratulations on the new baby!!
yay!!

Thanks so much Ron! Hey...I'd LOVE to be with you guys on St. Patty's Day....It would be the next best thing to being in Australia :wink: I had the best time at Harry O's last year! You guys were amazing as usual. Also, now that I'm not pregnant I was hoping to go to Disneyland....hint hint. SPACE MOUNTAIN ROCKS!!!!

alexismcd23 said:

Thanks so much Ron! Hey...I'd LOVE to be with you guys on St. Patty's Day....It would be the next best thing to being in Australia :wink: I had the best time at Harry O's last year! You guys were amazing as usual. Also, now that I'm not pregnant I was hoping to go to Disneyland....hint hint. SPACE MOUNTAIN ROCKS!!!!

:yes:

My apologies all for starting this thread MUCH too far in advance, for it is sooooo far away and just about anything could happen.

Mods, you can close. Thanks.

:lock:

night_and_day66 said:

The great thing about Space Mountain is that if your gonna die,
you dont see it coming. :ohmy:

Have a good time Dooz.

And if you are sitting in the front car, bring a sweater or jacket. It's cooooooooooold! But worth it :yes:

So JT at the HRC in L.A. this time, huh? :hmm: The Beverly Center (area) is my old neck of the woods. Hell I remember BEFORE there was a shopping mall on the property. It used to be Kiddie Land and the horse rides... Oh, the good old days :sad:

and Carek - is there a chance they would cancel/not perform? Why is the thread too early? And if someone finds out if there is an age limit or restrictions, please post. I may have to come alone :shifty:

dance2.gif

Carek1230 said:
My apologies all for starting this thread MUCH too far in advance, for it is sooooo far away and just about anything could happen.

Nothing is changing. Why would you say that?

We will be at The Hard Rock Cafe in LA on Friday March 17th. We will be posting details such as the cost, age limits, start time, etc. once we have all those details ironed out and we get closer to March.

Chas

8659.jpg

Thats us at the Hard Rock. Its a pretty cool place to play, and I dont remember an age limit, remember, its a restaurant too so I think it would be like Mccormick, open to the public. But you might wanna call just to make super positive, but we had all ages when we played.

Rock on Ricky!!
dude, almost looks like the bass player's wearin that lamp as a hat. (i know, i know...i'm easily amused)

TheEdge U2JT said:

Nothing is changing. Why would you say that?

We will be at The Hard Rock Cafe in LA on Friday March 17th. We will be posting details such as the cost, age limits, start time, etc. once we have all those details ironed out and we get closer to March.

Chas
Thanks for the reasurance Chas. I haven't been on in a while, but I definitely haven't lost the faith... :bow: Green beer, green shamrocks, and the green light to rock out to my favorite not-so-Irish Irish band ever. :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom