St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheEdge U2JT said:
Any song requests???

A man after my own heart... nice.

But i know the playlist, and i dont think anyone will be dissapointed.

I do have a request of Jason though... could you throw a little more ooo's and ahh's into the intro of MW?:drool:

Id be ever so grateful.
ever.
ever.

TheEdge U2JT said:
I just stopped by the HRC yesterday to drop off a few posters. Redkat is right, there is pleanty of parking. The only bad thing is the escalator on the Beverly side (the HRC side) is under construction so you will have to take the stairs or go down on one of the other sides.

It should be a great night. They have a great sound system and lighting rig, large stage area and large bar.

I am putting to set list together for that night. Looks like we will start with a Zoo TV set and then do a Vertigo set. Any song requests???

out of control and electric company :hyper:

night_and_day66 said:

But i know the playlist, and i dont think anyone will be dissapointed.

[/SIZE]

Do you have ESP? I have not even written the set list for St. Patty's.

Mysterious Ways.....you'd have to address that with Faux Bono yourself, I just wear a beanine and try to look busy. That is all out of my element.

Hey, I have an element!!! That is so cool! I did not realize that til now. Yeah Me!

Redkat - No, I won't be staying over - I'll drive home. I'm not a "drinker" per se, so I will be able to make it home - it's about an hour at most for me. I haven't been around the Bev Center in a while, so I didn't know about the construction. Thanks for the heads up.

As for requests... Hmm.... I've never seen any U2 tribute bands. What could I request... Angel Of Harlem? And I always love me some Mysterious Ways
dance2.gif

btw, is admittance free? And is it definitely 21+ or older? I may have to call and double check...

TheEdge U2JT said:

Do you have ESP? I have not even written the set list for St. Patty's.

Mysterious Ways.....you'd have to address that with Faux Bono yourself, I just wear a beanine and try to look busy. That is all out of my element.

Hey, I have an element!!! That is so cool! I did not realize that til now. Yeah Me!

Then ill have to kill my source...or maybe i mixed it with the March turd show.
As far as addressing Mr. Fake...yea, riiiiight.
In your bra.

Wait, that didnt come out right...:eyebrow:

mmmmmmelement.

What is the temp like at night in LA these days? Don't tell me it's cold! It's 34 degree's where I am right now so whatever temp it's in LA right now it's a heat wave compared to my world :grumpy: I need to know what to pack :sexywink:

arw9797 - You can go to weather.com and type in Los Angeles, or the zipcode for the area around the Hard Rock Cafe is 90048

We're expecting rain for the next couple of days. Weather in 50s/60s I think...

Any song requests??? [/B][/QUOTE]

"Gloria" and "I Will Follow" pleeeeeeeaaaase!
Oldies but goodies!

jsandys said:
Any song requests???

Oldies but goodies! [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry...I dont remember those :lol:
then agian I cant remember most of 'em and that never stopped me before. he he

Old age

Adam's Member said:

Oldies but goodies!

I'm sorry...I dont remember those :lol:
then agian I cant remember most of 'em and that never stopped me before. he he [/B][/QUOTE]

Are we experiencing premature alzheimer's or selective memory loss?

Actually, I'll be happy to listen to anything - there's been a long live music dry spell going on!

those who know me well...know that I have a memory of gnat.
but I was semi kidding with ya anywayz.

as usual...we have a few surprises up our sleaves.

night_and_day66 said:

Well, honestly Missa...your kitty is very hairy and Ron is an expert shaver.
He's got alot of hair on his bathroom floor to prove it.

You should trust him to shave your kitty.

:ohmy: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom