St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadMansParty said:
Ron, I realize how weird and creepy this is gonna sound to others, but did I leave my trenchcoat at your house? and no Gay jokes people, Im saving myself for Carlos after Ron turned me down for like the 10th time.

:lol: no, no trenchcoat.................
but there is something here and it aint mine.

oh, and I only turned you down 9 times...geesh get over it. :sexywink:

night_and_day66 said:
Adam's Member said:

:lol: no, no trenchcoat.................
but there is something here and it aint mine.

Dont tell me...and it aint you bag baby, either...:lol:

On a lighter note, Ricky, i think you left your eyeliner.

it's not my bag baby :sexywink:

Forum56.gif

night_and_day66 said:

Not really...im quoting Austin Powers, which stars Mike Meyers,
who was on Saturday Night Live, which U2 played on, who JT are a tribute band of.

And bite me Carlos. :madspit:

Some one needs a nap.

:wink:

:love:

night_and_day66 said:

#1: heres the 'r' i left off of the word 'your'...

and B: What about that book you authored, titled 'It REALLY is my bag baby'...?

ok, first you went from numeric to alpha on your little list.
second, I knew you were gonna say that! :lol:

and 3rd...see next post..............

night_and_day66 said:

Not really...im quoting Austin Powers, which stars Mike Meyers,
who was on Saturday Night Live, which U2 played on, who JT are a tribute band of.

And bite me Carlos. :madspit:

Some one needs a nap.

way to go with the "6 degrees of JT", very impressive. :bow:

and lastly.......................

Happy Valentines people!

I'm in love with..............................

Chocolate :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm seriously overdosing here.......
chocolate cookies, chocolate cake, all kinds of candy........I think I'm going into a diabetic coma ......................................
with any luck it'll go strait to my hips

Id so kick your ass in a self control race...( i wont go into details )...
I received a chocolate rose and a goody bag of all kinds of chocolate.
Plus someone brought in Krispy Kreme and HUGE chocolate chip cookies.
And i didnt touch not a one.

Candy is not my bag baby. :lol:

But it'll probably still go to my hips.

Thank God its not to my boobs, i dont think i could take much more.

hehe.

arw9797 said:
I'm too lazy to look it up.....where is the Hard Rock in LA? Anyone know the address? Hotels nearby????

Its near the Beverly Center which is Beverly and La Cienega Blvd., on the edge of Beverly Hills, LA and near West LA...we got a room, did you find something.

arw9797 said:
March 18-21

I'm not sure if Steve will be in Vegas those dates or not (he might be in Tucumcari), but stop by the Donna Beam Gallery on the UNLV campus and see his MFA thesis show. Click on my gallery for a photo of their card. The gallery is open on Saturdays 10-2, and weekdays 9-5. It'll be bitchin'. :up:

If he'll be in town I'll let you know, and you can call him up for a guided tour of the show. :wink:

Mr. BAW said:
Here's the link to the Hard Rock...I checked the Events page and the band is not yet listed... :shrug: FYI.

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/Cafes.aspx?Lc=LOSA

I see it on the schedule - maybe it was updated?

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes/calendar.aspx?datDisplayDate=3/25/2006 4:05:11 AM&lc=LOSA#

And it says over 21. Hmmm.... may have to make a call. Poor kid will have to stay home with Daddy...

and in case any of you are not familiar with L.A., the Hard Rock is down the block from Cedar Sinai Medical Center, on the corner of San Vicente and Beverly Blvd., and it's in the same "building" as the Beverly Center (attached I guess you would say). Shopping and partying? Redkat, paging redkat :wink:

Now...about parking... :hmm:

Park in the beverly center then take the escalator down though the escalator on beverly is under construction. n fact that side of the building where hard rock is is surrounded by scaffolding.

Shopping :hyper:

ETA: parking at the beverly center is VERY reasonable compared to anywhere else you could park

$1 for 3 hours and $5 max or something like that.

and Lila are you driving home that night?

I just stopped by the HRC yesterday to drop off a few posters. Redkat is right, there is pleanty of parking. The only bad thing is the escalator on the Beverly side (the HRC side) is under construction so you will have to take the stairs or go down on one of the other sides.

It should be a great night. They have a great sound system and lighting rig, large stage area and large bar.

I am putting to set list together for that night. Looks like we will start with a Zoo TV set and then do a Vertigo set. Any song requests???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom