St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks again to everyone who came out. I was bummed that I did not have time to chat with everyone...BAW's, Redkat, Carlos, Missa, Janelle, ..etc.

It was really great to see you all. We need to all get together for dinner or something. Something away from a show so I can hang out with y'all. Maybe I could rent the party room at my place in Irvine and have everyone over..... Watch some U2 Bootleg DVD's, BBQ some grub....Hummm. I like that idea. How does late April sound?

Chas

around the time of the next show? If I go to San Diego, I have to stay in a hotel. I'm NOT making the trip in one day. And Maddy wants to come too!

BBQ
054.gif

Lila64 said:
Fries! I didn't get any stinkin' fries :mad: :wink:
Then again, I didn't spill any wine either :shh: :lmao:
It was a party table....you were in the wrong part of the club....:lol:

And besides, spilling wine with BAW is a tradition that started 3 years ago in Vegas...
the girls claimed BAW = Break A Wineglass

TheEdge U2JT said:
Thanks again to everyone who came out. I was bummed that I did not have time to chat with everyone...BAW's, Redkat, Carlos, Missa, Janelle, ..etc.

It was really great to see you all. We need to all get together for dinner or something. Something away from a show so I can hang out with y'all. Maybe I could rent the party room at my place in Irvine and have everyone over..... Watch some U2 Bootleg DVD's, BBQ some grub....Hummm. I like that idea. How does late April sound?

Chas
yea, team.

:up: I'm in! Can we get that Mrs Knotts chicken we talked about LONG LONG AGO? And maybe we could look at some JT Out takes?!!! Some of us have lots of video footage!

OK...ready for St Pats pics?

Here we go..........

The lovely AgentMissa and Andrea
IMG_1350.jpg

Lila recording on her cell phone for Maddie back home.
IMG_1356.jpg

Carlos pretending like I am not taking his picture & Chica in the background giving John the Chedge boy the news
IMG_1358.jpg

A bit of audience participation
IMG_1422.jpg

Bono B Jones
IMG_1412.jpg

There's a shot of the drummer!
IMG_1410.jpg

What is this guy doing?
IMG_1400.jpg

Ron is in there somewhere-check out the U2JT license plate in mid air!
IMG_1417.jpg

Hello everyone, It was awesome the other night and you guys were great. It had been awhile since I went to a show, I was really taken away. Chas, it was great seeing you and DD, Cecy, Lou, meeting you Andrea. Jason you sounded great! It was a very fun night and I am sad that it is over. It was also great meeting new people at the gig too. Mel thanx for hanging out with me while I was eating... Hope everyone is having a dry warm weekend... Peace :)

TheEdge U2JT said:

Chas

My post is a bit delayed reaction, but the show was incredible! It was soo great getting to hang out with everyone, though I wish I could have chatted more after the show... Chas I really wanted to tell you just how beautiful your Music Rising guitar is! I couldn't take my eyes off of it during One... Everyone sounded awesome... Loved the Hefty look of BBJ as usual(not to mention his voice really carried)... Can't wait 'til the next one... and WE should all get together... any time anywhere.

It was nice to see you all again, and meet some new people too: Amanda and Kariann :bonodrum:

sorry the back of my head is in so many of your pics Carek :wink:

double post:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom