St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I tried quoting karmic, but too many "smilies")

My first show too - you guys rocked! And I love how you are so personal and walk thru the club and play with the fans
Accord07.gif
And thanks SO MUCH for SPANISH EYES & Two Hearts Beat As One. That's as close to seeing the real thing as I'm ever gonna come (though I probably saw 2 Hearts on the WAR Tour). Very cool to meet everyone - and to Mr.BAW - we should have bet money on me showing up, cuz I knew I was going, but for some reason, you doubted me :eyebrow: This is the closest that JT has ever played to me, so... we'll have to see where/when future shows take place. Maddy SOOOOOOOO wants to go. I let her listen to the first 20-30 minutes of the show on my cellphone last night. She said it was like a setlist party, and Jason sounded like Bono! (At least thru the phone :wink: ) I took pics so she got to see a little. And I think I got the "proposal" pic too. Too bad I don't have my camera hooked to my computer. Maybe I can run over to the 1 hour photo place with my memory card
Hein38.gif
. I have a few good ones. Now... who snuck pics of me :eyebrow:
nana.gif

And Ricky did ask for "some love" when we were all saying goodnight. I found out shortly thereafter that the boy was :drunk: and had many shots :shifty: Sorry to hear about being rear-ended - that sucks. It was basically a cruise home for me. Hope everyone else made it home safely :hug:

So...when is the next show :hyper:

Last edited:
:up: Jase, girl you rock with words! I love CLEAVIGITY! It's perfect!

The show was fab-U-lous, and cannot wait to see pics of Pam Anderson with the band! As far as her being a Chedge girl, doesn't she have to go through initiation? Girls? John? Mr BAW? What do you all think?

Jason's voice was :drool:

Good times............I will get to my pics soon :ohmy:

:mac:

I ended the night at 5 in the morning at my friend Ernie's house, all of us sitting ontop of the roof of his apartment that was built in 1921, drinking beer, watching the Hollywood lights, and smelling the scent of the flowers from the Hollywood hills. This was such a great night, great show, got to see all of my friends from Hollywood. Went to breakfast at Cat n fiddle on sunset, sitting next to Vince Vaun (sp?) Then the Baws came to pick me up at 2 pm today. When I was at Ernies, after the show, it made me miss Hollywood again, then we got into the traffic today, and I realized why I left, haha.

Lila64 said:
where's Ricky now? Passed out in the BAWs hotel room? Car?
BOOMCHA
We actually lucked out; Ricky's buddy called as we were leaving the lot and I drove him to Sunset and Highland ... we made it to our hotel and slept till near 11:30 ..then had to go back to get him; I had forgotten about weekend L.A. traffic...:mad:

BOOMCHA lives!!! :wink:

I just walked in the door here myself. Had a great time last night with everyone! I only wish Danielle and I were able to show up earlier and catch up with everyone before the show started.

Hey guys, it was so nice seein EVERYONE in one place last night! JT, you guys sounds amazing... you were out of control.
And yes Kren, you are just a big meany... but I got plenty of coffee today:giggle:

Ok, here are my pics.. most were taken by Chica.
DSCN3481.jpg

DSCN3604.jpg

DSCN3480.jpg

DSCN3504.jpg

Great pics Missa, that's awesome how all you interlanders get to hang out at a show like that. Us people living in the far north don't get that opportunity, :sad:

:wink:

come south young trev, come south! :wink:
stay at the Heartbreak Hotel (I'm listening to that song, so I thought I'd edit my post)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom