St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Note to self; do not kiss Lila or Danielle*

:hmm:...actually, they probably don't want a kiss (on the cheek) from me....:(

10.gif

Woo Hoo!!!
just a few more hours to go!!!!!
see all you peeps latah!!

p.s. what is it with all the sickies????
have you all been mackin out with me in my sleep and tellin me????? (again) :lol:

I'm better then yesterday....but tht could be just the cold meds talkin.

:shifty:

made it home about 10 past 2. Washed up & ready for bed. Just wanted to say I had a great time at the show & meeting everyone :hug:

Just made it home... lol quarter to 3am!! YAY!! I have to work in today too. I get to yell at people lol Then come home sleep and get all dressed up and go out again!! YAY!

I very much agree with Lila.... I had a freakin BLAST!! And I got to meet more people too! YAY!! and I got HUGS!! Mmmm Hugs!! ANd I got groped and got to do some groping!! YES!! GOOD TIMES!! Mmmm! I'm sorry Jase makes me frisky LOL!! Mmm Adam! Oh I am sorry... seriously though!! IT ROCKED!! JT ROCKS!! I can be a JT GROUPIE!

I am still trying to get use to putting peoples name with their handle on here so yeeeeesssss! So, who did I meet?

-DD*

ps though drunk biatches were very annoying and so lucky I was being distracted by amazing U2 music and the grey hair. lol

I made it home at 4:30! I was a mean person and wouldn't stop at Denney's for the Agent to get her coffee :ohmy:

And so now I cannot sleep. :huh:

But I see others made it home already and posted. Glad you guys made it home ok.

The show rocked LA, it was great and JT sounded magnificent. So, when do we get to see the pics of Pam Anderson, huh guys?

:drool:

Good times.

Very good times!

One of the best, if not THE best show ive seen the boys do.
I had such an amazing time, that it brought tears to my eyes on the way back to Rons.
You all make me verklempt.

All of you bring such a joy to my life, i, yes me...have a hard time putting it into words.

Icelle, Ricky, DD, Rachel, Mic-hell-e, Cherie, Carlos, Mel, Missa, Janelle, Chica & bun, Bonnie, Didi and my mommy, whom i miss so much....and please dont be mad if i didnt mention you...you all know who you are.

I am so grateful to know each and every one of you.

Jason, Chas, Ron, Mike you looked so beautiful.
I love you guys like Micheal Jackson loves underoos.

who woulda thought a 35 minute drive would take 2 hours? plus I got rear ended! (and not in the good way).

one heck of a show!!

was great seeing all of you, old friends, and meeting some of you for the first time.
I know there were more than a few folks who traveled a long way to be there.

Thank you all for coming out and celebrating with us!

till the next one.......stay safe

:rockon:

Adam's Member said:
who woulda thought a 35 minute drive would take 2 hours? plus I got rear ended! (and not in the good way).

one heck of a show!!

was great seeing all of you, old friends, and meeting some of you for the first time.
I know there were more than a few folks who traveled a long way to be there.

Thank you all for coming out and celebrating with us!

till the next one.......stay safe

:rockon:

You know Ron, if I had tons of cash I would have been there with y'all.

Miss my JT family! :wave:

Don't forget to come to Texas now, ya hear?!

The crowd and show was freakin ROCKING!!

I took my friend for the first time... she is an Edge girl. She loved JT!! She said that Jason looked a little like Tom Cruise lol But more like Bono. The music was amazing... I got a little emotional too. Lucy, cried during Walk On. I lost it during Streets. Too many great Adam memories lol And my fav version of MW!! And of course then there is With or Without You... makes my heart drop a little... obvious reasons.

SO YAY JT!! JT should try to play a show on April8th... since there is no Hawaii show...need something to do and cry at lol I wore what going to be my Hawaii tank lastnight...

Not I go back to sleep. I was having trouble sleeping too UGH!

And Ron, I hope you are ok. Being rear ended and not in a good way... terrible!

-DD*
The Official Adam Groupie
(hehe bc Adam said so)

AdamGroupie said:

Lucy, cried during Walk On.

-DD*
The Official Adam Groupie
(hehe bc Adam said so)

Cried during Walk On...We wern't that bad were we??

Seriously, I am glad that you have a good time. It was a fun show.

I was worried about getting back to LA. I had to go to Chicago on Wed. Thursday snowed most of the day. I was stressing that I would not be able to get back on Friday. All was well on Friday and I made it back on time.

It was 2 years ago this week that we did our 1st show as The Joshua Tree. Thank you to all the friends that have supported us and that came out last night.

I will get pictures up on the web site as soon as I get them. If you took any pics that you would be willing to share with us, email them to me.

And yes, I will get the picture of the band with the newest member of the JT family, Pam Anderson, shortly! I wonder if she wants to be a Chedge Girl?

Chas

Allegra said:

Oh trust me...she knows Molly Malone's very well. And I've got pics to prove it!

:macdevil:

...j/k...your secret is safe with me...or is it? :tongue:
Hey, you told me you got rid of the evidence!

Oh well, if you've seen one photo of my cleavigity ( i just made that up), you've seen them all.

NOTHING TO SEE FOLKS, MOVE ALONG.

It was my first JT show and I loved it!
I must admit that it felt a little strange at first :reject: but then it metamorphosed into something beautiful :happy:
Now I want more! :drool:

I had a blast hanging out with all of you! :hug:

Ricky you're a brat. :p :wink:

and Jase you rock :bow:

night_and_day66 said:
Hey, you told me you got rid of the evidence!

Oh well, if you've seen one photo of my cleavigity ( i just made that up), you've seen them all.

NOTHING TO SEE FOLKS, MOVE ALONG.

Nope, didn't get rid of it. I just took it off line. I still have it in my photo card though :wink:

Dont worry, you can't see anything anyway. There was no nip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom