St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ashamed to post in the same thread as that prankster, I mean cleasai

And maybe you should get on the road tonite. You know how L.A. freeways can be during a storm, I mean STORMWATCH 2006 (dramatic music playing simultaneously)

Where do we park again? Entrance off of Beverly? San Vicente? Valet?

maybe I will too, since I'm a woman driving there alone, and there may be rain... I just programmed you into my cellphone :sexywink:

I don't know where the valet parking is but the manager at HRC told me "$1 valet parking next door".

I am so concerned about STORMWATCH 2006! As soon as I got home today I stacked all my plastic patio chairs and put them away so they don't get all wet and blown around the yard!

Stormwatch, what a crock.... a little water friends...we'll be in the area around noon; gonna have lunch at Jerry's Famous Deli which is across the street; maybe take the Mrs. down Melrose and let her shop and then to the :lookssidetoside: hotel...:macdevil: and we'll see everyone tomorrow night...we'll be there between 7:30 and 8 pm; we have a table for 6 at 8:20 pm...us's, Karman_postmark (?) and Cleasai....have a Guiness.

Put it on my bill........
250px-Daffy_Duck_Duck_Dodgers.jpg

Last edited:
so Carek - have you confirmed your reservation for 15 at 6:40? I think that's what I recall. I have no idea what time I'll get there - anyone else have a guestimate on their arrival?

And MrBaw - I was being sarcastic/overly dramatic about 'stormwatch'. It's just when it rains in S.Calif., the news programs go insane and must have weather persons stationed all across the southland :rollseyes:

Mr. BAW said:
What are you talking about? :huh:

She just thought you were poo-pooing her stormwatch comments when you said "what a crock." I think we all know about how much weather forecasters here exagerrate just a teensy bit heh. This is about as exciting as it gets for us (weather-wise).

i'm going....

and i'll be good and drunk when i get there, so i apoligize in advance:drool: ...i'm intending on doing my own pub crawl in the afternoon, ending at HRC!!

see ya'll there!

mel

ps have any of you been to molly malones???? heard that's pretty good, and on fairfax so close by as well!!! lemme know.....

Cleasai said:

She just thought you were poo-pooing her stormwatch comments when you said "what a crock." I think we all know about how much weather forecasters here exagerrate just a teensy bit heh. This is about as exciting as it gets for us (weather-wise).
:lol: I'm not worried about the rain, my car has Double Doppler 7 Radar, I just steer around the clouds...:)

Oh yeah? Well I have a Doppler Excel 7.34 Satelite mounted to the boot of my car :tongue:

Hmm, that gives me an idea, I wonder if the station would mind me borrowing one of the news trucks for the weekend. :lol:

Anyone know if the Hard Rock is taking dinner reservations? I imagine it will be a mad house tonight, I would hate to be in line in the rain. What are show times?

Mr. BAW said:
Check www.hardrock.com for more information re: dinner...by the way, I've never met you so be sure if you see me to say hello and introduce yourself, that's the only way we members get to know each other...I'll be the guy with the Afro...:wave:

Reservations for parties of 15+ only. Thanks for the web site, I appreciate it.
I'll be the guy with the stupid look on his face:crazy:

I got a table for 15 at 6:30 so anyone there at that time look for me. I'll be there with AgentMissa.

Not to worry about St Pat's gear Lila, I stocked up. You can borrow from me.

And Mr BAW will be the guy with the no-fro! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom