St Patrick's Day with JT in LA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may recognize some of you in person from this site or previous pics shown... but others - no clue. And will I be calling you by your screen names :shifty: :giggle:

I think screen names work for some. :giggle:

You have to call me KREN though.

And each time you say it you will have to pay
Jase cuz she owns the rights to the name.

:lmao:

We got our health inspection from the new bar today. We have to re do some of the kitchen fixtures, so now I dont know if we will be open by st. paddy's. Which leaves me open to go to the show. But, If I drive down, I'll probably have to stay with one of my Hollywood friends at their house, hopefully that will work out.

I leave for LA at 7:00 AM tomorrow morning :drool: The Twin Cities just got dumped on with snow so I'm looking forward to getting away from it.

See ya on Friday!

DuDe!!!!! So I listened to 91x all morning and found out for myself that my beloved band The Joshua Tree will be on the air Friday morning.

So inquiring minds want to know(my cat)... what time you guys will be on, what will you be singing, and sense we wont be able to see you what will you be wearing? :giggle:

arw9797 said:
I leave for LA at 7:00 AM tomorrow morning :drool: The Twin Cities just got dumped on with snow so I'm looking forward to getting away from it.

See ya on Friday!

You should be landing into beautiful weather - I believe it's sunny and in the 50s, maybe 60s. :happy:

agentmissa said:
DuDe!!!!! So I listened to 91x all morning and found out for myself that my beloved band The Joshua Tree will be on the air Friday morning.

So inquiring minds want to know(my cat)... what time you guys will be on, what will you be singing, and sense we wont be able to see you what will you be wearing? :giggle:

not to burst anyones bubble......and I'm not saying that it won't happen............but this is all news to us.
Unless I get a call from management, a double esspresso and some frreakin french toast......I'm sleepin in on Friday.

We are currently looking into the matter.

p.s.
If I know BBJ.....aint gonna be no singin during the morning drive time. but maybe me and Missa'a cat can do a duet :laugh:

Adam's Member said:

not to burst anyones bubble......and I'm not saying that it won't happen............but this is all news to us.
Unless I get a call from management, a double esspresso and some frreakin french toast......I'm sleepin in on Friday.

We are currently looking into the matter.

p.s.
If I know BBJ.....aint gonna be no singin during the morning drive time. but maybe me and Missa'a cat can do a duet :laugh:

That cat could for sure belt out a pretty good tune and you wouldn't even have to step on her tail or threaten her with a razor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom