ST PATRICK'S DAY in TORONTO!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bradyvox

The Fly
Hi all,

To go along with the other lovely threads regarding U2 tribs and St. Patty's day I thought I would share some news for the Toronto and area crowd (great to see so many U2 tribs doing big events on this day!!)

Elevation - The International U2 show will be peforming a show presented by GUINNESS and the IRISH EMBASSY PUB.

It will take place at the North Hall of St. Lawrence Market downtown Toronto (Front Street). Festivities and opening bands begin at 3pm...Elevation takes the stage and finishes things off from 9pm-12am.

There will be a huge stage (including b-stage), great lighting, sound and video projection...maybe even a special guest appearance from our very own belly dancer if she isn't too rusty and is allowed out of the USA! :)

Watch this space for updates or check http://www.u2tributeband.com for more details as they come available...

It will be a huge party (largest of it's kind in Toronto) as they are expecting 1500 people....

Cheers,
Brady
http://www.u2tributeband.com

Thanks Andy - glad you enjoyed the show...ticket info for March 17th in next post...

Here was the setlist from Friday:

#1:

Walk On
Desire
Lady With Spinning Head
Angel of Harlem
Stay
Kite
Beautiful Day
11 o clock Tick Tock
All I Want is You
Still Haven't Found

#2:

City of Blinding Lights
Wild Horses
Mofo
New Years Day
Exit
One
Unforgettable Fire
Gloria
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Miss Sarajevo

#3:

Vertigo/stories for Boys
Gone
End of World
Love is Blindess
Try Throw Arms
Pride
Original of Species
Bad
Streets

Encore:
Homecoming
Ultraviolet
WOWY

Only a limited number of advanced tickets available...

You can purchase them at The Irish Embassy Pub

http://www.irishembassypub.com

They are $20 - more than usual but this is due to the fact they are
bringing in big production with a b-stage, video screen and great
sound/lights...plus there is live music from 3pm onwards...I think three other bands are performing plus 20 Irish dancers....and our
bellydancer will be making an appearance too!

The pub where you can get tickets is on Yonge St at Wellington (between Front and King)

www.irishembassypub.com

IF FOR SOME REASON you can't get tickets (i.e. out of town) please let me know and we can arrange to have some set aside for you...

Cheers,
Brady

WELL PARTY PEOPLE!!

i will be there!!

with bells and whistles!!!

this nite promises to be the biggest st patty day fest in toronto!!!

well worth the price of admission!!

tons of great entertainment and ELEVATION will bring down the house!!!

sam b

p.s. i hope popmusic/mofo makes it on the set list...lol

bradyvox said:
Thanks Andy - glad you enjoyed the show...ticket info for March 17th in next post...

Here was the setlist from Friday:

Miss Sarajevo

Wow....do you sing the every part????

ps...I'm the daughter of a tenor....you can not fool us......

psss..Toronto rocks...rip Bamboo (the old location) :sad:

see all u crazy people tomorrrow

sam b

p.s. happy st pats day to everyone and good luck to all the bands playing all over the world tomorrow

:sad: THERE WAS AN U2 PARTY IN TORONTO AND I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT AND NOW IT'S OVER AND I JUST READ THE SETLIST AND OMGAWD IT SOUNDED AWESOME :sad:

On the other hand, I had a really nice St. Patty's Day! Yay!

So where are the cool Torontonian U2 fans? Is there like a party where you can mingle with U2 fans in Toronto? :wink: U2 fans are the best people in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! (albeit being hobo/drunk/dazed/lost)

Back
Top Bottom