St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
numb are you going? is the beav going? i totally trust headache to verify that you are not the same person. :D

headache, would you be willing to do that?? :flirt: no need for the dna sample, a photo will do!

I've met Headache a couple of times. He has a "vague" idea what I look like. I was trying to get the beav to come as well, but he has other plans, like waxing or something.

I'll try again.

Hopefully Numb won't get called out to "make sure he turned the stove off" as soon a I get there. And then, if that does happen, hopefully I won't have to run out to "save Manhattan from an evil bald genius" just as he gets back, again. I hate when that happens.

If I can make it, I will.

I'll be in the Northeast that weekend, could someone supply me with some info like where to park and pick up the Subway. I'll be in CT the end of that week. Any or all info would be apreciated!!! Where is BB Kings in the first place?

driving into manhattan on st. patrick's day is probably not a good idea if you can avoid it....

if your in CT best bet is to take the Metro North into Grand Central and take the S train from Grand Central right into Times Square... B.B.'s is in Times Square on 42nd Street.

fullmap.gif

and if ya luck out you'll pick up a train that has a bar car :drool:

Thanks Headache, I hope to see the whole bunch of you guys there.

Yea I hear ya on the driving. I really have no choice. Train would be your best bet though

M

Chas, One of these days we will meet. I would love to have East to west and west to east and have a tribute band gathering. I think it would be a blast.

I think we missed each other by one day in NJ although we were cancelled due to snow Rock on U2JT!!

Mick

Back
Top Bottom