St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
on a random side note, there is a place called vertigo:wink: in Rockland county and I think that UF played there. I heard last night that Larry Mullen is part owner of Vertigo. Any truth to that? I believe he has a house in Rockland which might lend this rumor some credibility.

Ah, cool stuff....

Is this common knowledge or do we have to delete this thread?

I'm just over the bridge in westchester.....

It's in Nyak right? That's about 8 minutes from me.

ack...can't believe I can't go...errrr...amri...wanna send me a plane ticket?? Miss you!!

Hey Mick,
How's it going? Any chance you boys are gonna come down south anytime?? LOL

Last edited:
I've only seen UF 1 time since HTDAAB came out. That night, L&PoE was not played. It would be excellent to see you guys perform it.:rockon:

We only played it a handful of times..Cant remember where but for sure its coming out again as well as some other new songs:wink:

M

nivea said:
ack...can't believe I can't go...errrr...amri...wanna send me a plane ticket?? Miss you!!

Miss you too Niv....Let me start working full time...and then i'll work on the plane ticket. LOL!!

But i'm still hoping you can somehow attend the St.Patty's Day Show....!!! *fingers crossed*

amrita said:

Miss you too Niv....Let me start working full time...and then i'll work on the plane ticket. LOL!!

But i'm still hoping you can somehow attend the St.Patty's Day Show....!!! *fingers crossed*

aww...thanks!! Same here...once I get a job you gotta come for a visit...speaking of which...I have an interview tomorrow!!

I definitely won't make it to NYC any time soon. We are still saving up for mexico...we have tickets to the show but I need to make some money so we can get plane tickets.

tix arrived this weekend.

Oh man, it's gonna be a booze fest........:drunk: :dancing:

looking forward to seeing UF in such a "large" venue as opposed to regular pubs.

I'm going this Friday (20th) ...and so are about 15 more of my friends from u2.com. People are driving in from Boston and Philly even...this is going to be soooo much fun!

See you there Headache and Mick.....

Mick, do you think it'll be possible for us to get a group photo with the band? Pretty please.... :)

Of course..who do you think I am..The Edge or somthing hehe. You guys are awesome! I will get it up on the website

Mick

Back
Top Bottom