St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi I am a newbie.... just purchased Unforgettable Fire tickets - St. Pats Day- BB King. Would love to meet other great U2 fans. Please let me know if there are any plans to meet before show. Thanks. Kathleen

Are you a friend of the guys from UF? I saw your pic with the lead singer. Also, congrats on the Howard Stern association. How many interference members do you think will attend the UF St Pats show? If no one can meet before, we can try for after the show. Me and my husband (also a Bono look a like) are also booked with our hotel in Times Square and ready to drink to the Irish on St Pats Day!!!!

Kathleen

bonosbrota said:
Are you a friend of the guys from UF? I saw your pic with the lead singer. Also, congrats on the Howard Stern association. How many interference members do you think will attend the UF St Pats show? If no one can meet before, we can try for after the show. Me and my husband (also a Bono look a like) are also booked with our hotel in Times Square and ready to drink to the Irish on St Pats Day!!!!

Kathleen

yes, except for mick... i steal things from him.

thanks

don't know.

Ha! You beat me to it. I was going to say except for me because he is a camera thief hehe...

M

webmaster.....beer drinking buddy.... Man you do it all :)

hey OOtSEY, give me a hint..your killing me :)

M

just went to BB King's website:

Mick, you guys are going on at 11:30??!

with a baby at home, I'm usually asleepy by 10:30pm.:wink:

I will buy a ticket this week. Looking forward to it.

That sounds about right. Last year we were out around that time. Im in the same boat. I live 3 hours away and NY is a crazy place..especially to find parking.

M

Got my tickets a while ago........spreading the word on the u2.com board. Bunch of people are gonna show up for the gig.

See you all there... :)

-Amrita

Amrita, It will be like deja vou?? pardon my french spelling...Im Irish :) Cant wait.

Mick

mick3b1g said:
Amrita, It will be like deja vou?? pardon my french spelling...Im Irish :) Cant wait.

Mick

'deja vu' indeed.... :)

See you sooner...there's a big band of us coming to the show on the 20th....

-Amr

ahh, i was at a Saloon show...Don't know if you remember running into me Headache....

you said hello and then promptly went over to the stage and stood right under the speaker:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom