St. Patrick's Day in NYC w/ The Unforgettable Fire

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hopefully soon JT and UF can get together. Im good friends with Chas and BonoB, Great people.. Great band. Im planning on checking them out early 2006 as im going back to the Joshua Tree in the spring

Mick

New York is, indeed, the Capitol of the world ;) I will be in NY April 26th, 27th and 28th for sure. As you do it for St-Patrick, I'll miss you unfortunatly, but I liked the idea :)

Vervex,

On the 28th we will be at the Saloon on the upper East side NY. Maybe we can meet there???

Mick

mick3b1g said:
Vervex,

On the 28th we will be at the Saloon on the upper East side NY. Maybe we can meet there???

Mick

Hmm... I have no idea where this place is ahah ;) I know I'll meet some people in New York on the 2 previous days. I have a whole big schedule made, but around lunch time the same day (28th), I'll be on the 5th avenue. On the 26th, around the diner, I'll be in Time Square. And so on the 27th around 22h. So anyone interested in meeting me or anything, just say it. Will be a pleasure to talk about anything, especialy U2 ;D

mick3b1g said:
yea thats pretty close.

1584 York Avenue, New York, NY
Phone: 212-570-5454

no biggy if you cant go but we will be close to you

Mick

Alright, how much time is York Avenue from the 5th walking ? If such thing is possible :p Abd you'd be there the night or during the day time ? Just wanna know if I could maybe catch you ;)

This sounds like fun - if ya have one in the summer or fall, I'd definitely attend - but I'm going to Dublin for St. Pat's this year to celebrate as it is also my b-day :yes: :rockon:

Rono said:
Any (cheap ) hotels around ?. I know, cheap hotels in New york,....:hmm:

if you stay in manhattan, highly doubtful... maybe you could find something for like 150 a night.

but there are hotels in jersey/southern connecticut/long island that, with train ticket, would still be no more than 100 bucks.

try yahoo farechase... they have some good deals.

vervex said:

Alright, how much time is York Avenue from the 5th walking ? If such thing is possible :p Abd you'd be there the night or during the day time ? Just wanna know if I could maybe catch you ;)

uesmap.gif

Ohh... I'll keep this map - could be very useful ;^D
Great. Now I know that the 5th avenue is damn long ahahah. I'll see what I can do on that day ;) Thanks a lot Headache :)

1. Count me in...bringing the 19 yr old along...

2. A meeting under the Brookyln Bridge is a great idea...God...the memories..

3. Hey Mick...play Party Girl for me!!

See yas in a few months

Back
Top Bottom