SoCal's Joshua Tree @ Romano's 1/9/2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
How about you join us for another great performance from the boys in Riverside, Ca.

HOB_front_page.jpg

Romano's Restaurants
U2 - The Joshua Tree - U2 Tribute Band - Authentic U2 Covers - A Tribute to the Music of U2

Romano's
5225 Canyon Crest Dr #58
Riverside, CA 92507
(951) 781-7662

JTPromo_med.jpg

9PM be there.
.............the usuals we be there.

Just popping in for a second (overlapping deadlines are coming down on me, probably a good thing I did the online cleanse this week), looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night!!

Great time last night!

Had a great time with Dev and Mr BAW. We missed Nic and Ethan. Next time.

The guys did a really nice job and they seemed to have such a great time performing last night. I guess the Las Vegas feel continued from NY's eve.
Chas wearing that shirt honoring Mike was hilarious.

Romano's continues to be a great venue for the band and the owner is so gratious, he is always in front of the stage jumping up and down singing to the music and pumping his fists up in the air. The crowd was also in a great mood and after the set was done, I guess they decided to play another five songs...mostly classics which got the people that were leaving to run back to the front of the stage :lol: Dev and I just stood there reading the setlist on the floor.:D
Seeing so many of the usual attendees was awesome.

Chas, Jason, Mike and Scott...thanks for a great night.

Not much else I can add other than to say that Joshua Tree put in another great performance. Great show Scott, Mike, Chas and Jason. They even pulled out a few of the lesser played tunes like "Gone", "Kite" and "God Pt. II".

There should be some pictures surfacing soon. I know that some of the band wives had the camera's going.

And for those Adam lovers that also love his purple sparkle Fender Precision bass, JT's Adam (Scott) was playing a lovely purple sparkle Precision himself last night. Looked and sounded fantastic. I'm sure that Adam himself would have been proud.

Great time last night!

Had a great time with Dev and Mr BAW. We missed Nic and Ethan. Next time.

The guys did a really nice job and they seemed to have such a great time performing last night. I guess the Las Vegas feel continued from NY's eve.
Chas wearing that shirt honoring Mike was hilarious.

Romano's continues to be a great venue for the band and the owner is so gratious, he is always in front of the stage jumping up and down singing to the music and pumping his fists up in the air. The crowd was also in a great mood and after the set was done, I guess they decided to play another five songs...mostly classics which got the people that were leaving to run back to the front of the stage :lol: Dev and I just stood there reading the setlist on the floor.:D
Seeing so many of the usual attendees was awesome.

Chas, Jason, Mike and Scott...thanks for a great night.

I confess that forgetting my earplugs really got to me and Devlin refused to let me borrow hers...by the 5th song, I stepped to the rear and made it to COBL and HMTMKMKM then "old man" time took over...it was a great show guys, you continue to impress me!

...ah yes, and a big big thank you to Chas, Jason, Scott and Mike for allowing me to play in their 'reindeer games' and play along on "Kite".

Playing with a band as great as Joshua Tree is fantastic fun. Most appreciated. I had a blast.

I have to say... another fun thing at JT shows is that much like U2 shows, you get fans that 'get into it' and sing along to all of the songs.

I saw Devon singing her heart out Saturday night. I couldn't help but smile. Good fun to see that.

And she offered some lyric help on "Walk On" :lol:

Quite simply Devon rocks. Simple as that.

Awesome show, as always. Char and Nic, sorry both of you were feeling under the weather :( Thanks for "Breathe," so, so, so great to hear that live again. And thanks for the pick, Jeff :D

I have to say... another fun thing at JT shows is that much like U2 shows, you get fans that 'get into it' and sing along to all of the songs.

I saw Devon singing her heart out Saturday night. I couldn't help but smile. Good fun to see that.

And she offered some lyric help on "Walk On" :lol:

Quite simply Devon rocks. Simple as that.

I was originally standing between Carlos and Devon...wish I could have met you!

:giggle: for Devon.

Awesome show, as always. Char and Nic, sorry both of you were feeling under the weather :( Thanks for "Breathe," so, so, so great to hear that live again. And thanks for the pick, Jeff :D

:sexywink:

I realized it might not be as cool as it would have been if Mr. The Edge had tossed the pick to you. Great catch by the way.

And cool to see you singing your heart out.

Sorry we didn't get a chance to talk and hang out a bit but perhaps we can on the Joshua Tree trip? You are planning to go, right?

I was originally standing between Carlos and Devon...wish I could have met you!

:giggle: for Devon.

Hi there Mr. Baw. We will have to all meet up soon. Are you planing to go to the Joshua Tree in Feb? I am so looking forward to that lil sojourn to the desert. Should be good fun. Will have to bug Chas to come along... we can play "In God's Country" out by the tree.

:D

What do you say Mr. The Chedge? impromptu tree sing-along?

Back
Top Bottom