SoCal - Aug. 28/29 - FIDM/Grammy Museum & Potluck at a park or beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The million dollar hotel doesn't allow open random people up there since 9/11. I think you're allowed access is you're a prospective renter. They might allow it if we call in advance.

The streets location I believe is near 4th and main off the top of my head. It was near the dearden's. Its funny because my grandma used to work nearby when I was young so that whole area is home pretty much.

I admit I've seen tons of filming in dtla so I've always blown past the streets site. Can't wait!

As for hotels, are you looking to stay in downtown or near the beach?

It's 7th and Main next to Dearden's. I sometimes drive past it on my commute.

PS. I love Downtown.

I'll look for a hotel while I'm at work today (because anything is better than working at work!). If I can find a better deal near Santa Monica (where i think we're hanging out on Sunday), can someone pick my wife and me up on Saturday so we don't have too many cars to deal with?

32586_423751768899_561603899_5499026_2683213_n.jpg

I made a pit stop through Downtown LA back in June before I headed back home.

Sounds like a plan. Im taking the train over. I'm just a few stops from dtla now.

For lunch suggestions ESPN zone and the Yardhouse are cool. However The Pantry is a classic :)

The Pantry is awesome but I wonder how long it would take for all of us to get a table there. Vasthy, do you know if Romi and Jen could take a train from Santa Monica to downtown? I know there's a train stop across from Staples but don't know which lines run through there.

sure does!
and if anyone can meet earlier we can go have coffee or whatever!

Back
Top Bottom