Sicy is coming to So Cal!!!! May 26 - May 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Doozer61 said:
especially this one! :lol:

erik-as-ponch.jpg
Phewy!! :yuck:

Here's the real deal.........:wink:

346%3C69%3B68%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D82%3B%3D%3B88%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B487267%3C%3Aot1lsi

We've done the east coast, where were you???

We've done Boston, DC, Toronto...and we may be coming back...where are you; I promised a special BluRmGirl something in the Carolina's....I gotta check my notes...:hyper:

Mr. BAW said:
We've done the east coast, where were you???

We've done Boston, DC, Toronto...and we may be coming back...where are you; I promised a special BluRmGirl something in the Carolina's....I gotta check my notes...:hyper:

I"m in New York :wink:

Bono's American Wife said:
Martha!!! :lmao:

And it's June 23rd Reggie... Sicy isn't scheduled for this one but maybe you can throw her in the car with you? :hyper:

Aaaah, I :love: martha...she's the first lady to welcome me with open arms here at Interference :hug:

But I can't make June 23rd!! I'll be in Italy trolling around meeting the Pope or getting arrested for trying to meet the Pope. But September....:hmm: I could do that...

Mr. BAW said:
I promised a special BluRmGirl something in the Carolina's....

:love: :hyper: You remembered! :lol: The invitation still stands - Hell, bring some of your West Coast homies with you. We'll do up a proper southeastern NC pig pickin' - yeeeee hawww! :up: :D

Lila64 said:
how much fun would that be then :lol:

and if I brought Mr.Lila, we'd have to take LilaJr. :wink:

If you don't bring Mr. Lila then Vegas better watch out!! :ohmy:

And Italy will be interesting at best...we're taking the kids, and they ain't too hot about the long flight. Whaddaya do? :shrug:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

If you don't bring Mr. Lila then Vegas better watch out!! :ohmy:

And Italy will be interesting at best...we're taking the kids, and they ain't too hot about the long flight. Whaddaya do? :shrug:

leave 'em with the grandparents :lol: JK!
Do they have iPods? :hmm:

Lila64 said:

leave 'em with the grandparents :lol: JK!
Do they have iPods? :hmm:

Nah, they're going, like it or not!!

And as for iPods...I barely have one, no way the Mrs. is going to buy my 10 and 12 y.o. iPods...not yet at least!!

I'm up for hanging out with ya all! But I just can't make 6/23 at the BAW's...:sad:

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Man, I need another Vegas Vacation, the last one I had sucked!!! Well other than meeting Ms. Kat that is! Please keep me informed...I'd appreciate it!

well you saw how much fun I had that night. This time will be better I promise :drool:

Back
Top Bottom