Sicy & daafish meet whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABEL: I was in Dallas on the 15th of July, it was just via Dallas to SFO (did a stop in LAX though, because the planes were late.. that time for the weather not for the TSA.. ah but u know. its all good now.

Sherry Darling: I am very muck looking forward to your visit, please stay as long as you can, I am sure we will have a lot to speak about and who knows maybe we can do some project.. I just met wonderful Americans here in Granada.. they are doing a scholl project here, investing their own money to help the kids learn to read and write and the adults to build up micro businesses.. its very cool. Bill, who has been organizing this for years, has cancer.. and still he invests 25 grand per year to keep it going.. and you should see his eyes. I ll tell u more when we meet.

oktobergirl: yes, you are right. Ivan has been hitting hard. I havent heard from my friends there, and I am a little worried..

Sherry Darling: stay safe tonight.. its so nice that you say so.. I am really improving the criminal statistics of the countries I am in, since I got robbed again.. on the 10th, in the night, 3 guys with bikes and knives. But they just took my camera (second time so I bought my third camera now which is kind of weird.. one every month lol) and they took my watch, an 8 $ watch I had bought in Kingston, so I had to get a new one here for 9 $.. ehm yeah. And they took my cap. The cap you can see on the pictures above.

Like everyone can imagine 9/11 wasnt a good day for me. But since there are so many nice people here (last but not least the Americans who are really doing a good thing with that project!) I found back to my belief soon enough, today I saw Managua, the main city of Nicaragua, just going by taxi.

They have a park here, its called Parque de la Paz - Peace Park - and there is a tank and dozens of truckloads of AK 47, buried deep under cement-stone they were putting over. Its a symbol of peace and quite an impressing one. I think it is a wonderful idea and it looks fasciniating to see those weapons buried.

Tomorrow I might go to a prison where the Contras were slaughtering the Sandinistas.. it is said there is still blood on the walls.. I have heard it is very touching.

This country has so many edges. It is rough. And still, the people are so friendly.. when I told an old woman on the market about my experience when being stolen, she just said "Si amor",.. "Yes Love"...

OMG Stephan! :| :mad: Please be careful. I can't PM you because I'm not premium anymore (unless I get this great new job I just applied for :D) but if you give me an email, we can try to plan meeting up.

:wave:

SD

Sherry Darling said:
OMG Stephan! :| :mad: Please be careful. I can't PM you because I'm not premium anymore (unless I get this great new job I just applied for :D) but if you give me an email, we can try to plan meeting up.

:wave:

SD

I havent been a premium memeber for ages...

now let me see.. I hope I still have your address.. oh I remember it was that university one yeah I should be able to find it I remember a good part of it.. yeah ill check my mail and if its still there I write to you if not the other way round u know how complicated things can get btw.. I heard U2 are still alive? Even planning to release a new album? Magnificent. Indeeeeed, they have released El. storm a little early to pass as a single,.. the photo looks pretty ehm, well, where did Bono get his mullet?

:lol:

Last edited:
Well I just tried to send you mail but actually my brain doesnt work, I got the ending of your email wrong probably.. edu.com.ni or something.. its because we havent been writing mails for some months, and I dont have access to my outlook at the moment.

So please drop me a mail and we can work it out!

Back
Top Bottom