Seattle - October 14/15 - ZooStation at the Owl & Thistle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This just cost me a TON of money making alternate plans to make it there.... but I'm still coming. UGH.

Air Canada union rejects deal, set to strike - Windsor - CBC News

aircanada.com - Air Canada Receives Strike Notice from CUPE

"In the event of a work disruption, Air Canada will implement a partial schedule including Air Canada Express flights operated by its regional partner airlines (Jazz Air, Sky Regional Airlines, Air Georgian and EVAS Air). Further details of the partial schedule would be communicated prior to implementation."

Basically, flights from Regina WILL be canceled, whether we strike or not, we need to PLAN to. They canceled our flights two weeks ago the day after the talks broke down - it wasn't even close to a strike but they cancel like they plan to... and I'm sure they will have our Thursday/Friday flights on their plate. We are always the first market to go as we are completely served by Jazz.

So, basically I NEED to hear Hawkmoon, ok guys? :D:D:D:lol:

Oh, wow. :(

glad you're still coming, though!

I realized it would be hard to work on Friday and then rush home to change and then rush back downtown to get there early enough to get a table, so I told my boss I'd just work from home on Friday. Whoot.

I finally convinced her to come to one of the shows, too - she and her husband will be there Saturday night. And I may have convinced another U2 fan friend to come on Friday. WHOOT.

Back
Top Bottom