Save new wave ii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge U2JT

War Child
In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a l
I know there there were several of you that attended the 1st Save New Wave show at the Gibson Amphitheater last year.

Well get ready for Save New Wave II!

Saturday November 21, 2009 6PM
The Hollywood Palladium
Hosted By Richard Blade

SNW2flier.jpg

We, JT, will be doing a 1983 - War Tour - "Under A Blood Red Sky" Set.

Tickets go on sale Saturday October 3, 2009 at LiveNation

Tickets are $22.50 or you can get a 4-pack for $50.00

So Dev/Fitz - did you guys get tix? 4pak? I checked the 4 pak, and yeah, it's $50. Then you add the fees, which are $22.32, but it's still cheaper as a 4 pak than individually. Keep me posted. We may be in!

Come back for a visit!!!

I just might do that if it works out...depends on the dates, finances, whether I'm employed or not.

I still have to figure out how I'm gonna be able to afford the Denver and Seattle shows next year! :eek:

PM answered :shifty:

If the show starts at 6, do we know the schedule of who goes on first,...

And if we do dinner... how early would we need to meet up? Maybe something where parking is free or very cheap :wink:

INXS is on 1st followed by The Cured, then JT and wrapping with with Depeche Mode.

Here is the JT set list for the night

Red Rocks 1983

Out Of Control
Twilight
Two Hearts Beat As One
Seconds
Sunday Bloody Sunday
The Electric Co.
New Year's Day
I Threw A Brick Through A Window
A Day Without Me
Gloria
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
I Will Follow

40 - if we have time

UPDATE!

The Show has been moved from the Palladium to The House of Blues on
Sunset. I believe the was an issue with the curfew and what time we have to have the show finished. All tickets for the Palladium with transfer to the HOB.

Tickets are still going to be available through LiveNation.com but you can also get them the day of the event for $20.00 at the HOB boxoffice. If you have any questions, let me know!

Yeah, I have a question. Does House of Blues have a 21 and over policy? Can someone please check before Devlin buys tickets??? :help:

Back
Top Bottom