SAVE NEW WAVE 80s Tribute Festival in LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
SAVE NEW WAVE 80s Tribute Festival hosted by Richard Blade! Featuring Blasphemous Rumours (Depeche Mode Tribute) Sweet and Tender Hooligans (Smiths/Morrissey tribute) The Cured (The Cure Tribute) Dead Man’s Party (Oingo Boingo Tribute) Love Vigilantes (New Order Tribute) also featuring special guests to be announced... Ticket onsale date to be announced soon. This will sell out!

06/21/2008 05:00 PM - Gibson Ampitheatre
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, California 91608 - TBA

This would be a cool show for a gathering in So Cal.

:up:

I'll keep an eye out for more info.

:ohmy:
New Order??!! whoa, I did not even noticed when I copy and pasted this. I saw the originals several times in the 80's and 90's ...very good.

So in for this but wonder why JT isn't involved. I've also passed it along to some friends.

I think I'll need to put together an '80s outfit for this, maybe finally buy those lace fingerless gloves I've wanted since I was 7.

23289116.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:
SAVE NEW WAVE 80s Tribute Festival hosted by Richard Blade! Featuring Blasphemous Rumours (Depeche Mode Tribute) Sweet and Tender Hooligans (Smiths/Morrissey tribute) The Cured (The Cure Tribute) Dead Man’s Party (Oingo Boingo Tribute) Love Vigilantes (New Order Tribute) also featuring special guests to be announced... Ticket onsale date to be announced soon. This will sell out!

06/21/2008 05:00 PM - Gibson Ampitheatre
100 Universal City Plaza, Universal City, California 91608 - TBA

This would be a cool show for a gathering in So Cal.

I'll keep an eye out for more info.

i so wanna go...:hmm:

Carek1230 said:
Thanks alot guys, if I'd known that DMP was in PB tonite, I would have gone to see him. :sad:

"Not everyone reads the Reader"

Whose responsibility was it to tell you ....Mr BAW's?? Mine??
I read the Reader so I know who's playing where, you ought to try it...great mag, lots of info, interesting stories too.

Last edited:
ET said:

"Not everyone reads the Reader"

Whose responsibility was it to tell you ....Mr BAW's?? Mine??
I read the Reader so I know who's playing where, you ought to try it...great mag, lots of info, interesting stories too.

No reason to get snippy as many of your comments directed at me have been. Not everyone knows what the Reader is. :wink: Altho I live in SD I don't check it or their *website* regularly. :wink: I was hoping to see DMP as in the individual, not the band, so communication both ways was askew.

I do not expect anyone to keep me informed of anything. I am so glad you keep yourself entertained with Reader info, interesting stories, etc. Happy reading.

Carry on...not meaning to jack the thread. :wink:

Hey guys!! Tickets go on sale this saturday for Save New Wave!! Ticketmaster.com and livenation.com

Back
Top Bottom