Sarnia, Ontario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's lots of Canadians...I don't know of anyone from Sarnia tho. IT's practically the boonies out there...!

*j/k* I live in the middle of nowhere, don't worry.

So what, I don't count? :wink:

cnelson is just hoping to meet a beautiful, female U2 junkie like himself. Preferrably someone who is around age 25 and looks like Ali Hewson! :wink::mac:

hey i'm not from Sarnia, but i'm realatively close... just outside of toronto. i've met a lot of canadians here... its nice.

Hello you Sarnia guys/gals and others,

the major (and so far as I know only) operating news group for U2 fans in Ontario is the U2_GTA group on Yahoo... as the name suggests membership is mainly in the Toronto area but it has members as far away as UK and California (I think there is one in Guatemala too). This is an amazingly active group which has social events, film viewings etc. all year round and was responsible for the U2 fan fest thing that happened in Toronto a couple of weeks ago so if you're interested I suggest you go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/U2_GTA/ and sign up. It's free, you'll find out about any and all U2 related events in Ontario and if you don't like it you can leave anytime. So give it a whirl.

Hope that helps and good luck,

Mick

Back
Top Bottom