SAN DIEGO, CA - January 29, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. BAW

ONE love, blood, life
My son is a die-hard Oingo Boingo fan. Combine his world with ours and you get the following gig....

Dead Man’s Party
with special guests:
ELECTRICAL STORM – U2 tribute <http://www.tribute-band.com/band_info.php?id=bonno>
Canes Bar & Grill, Mission Beach
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109
Tel: (858) 488-1780

Count on the BAW's being there with Ricky who none of you have met! :up:

anyone heard of Electrical Storm? how about this venue?

Mr. BAW said:
My son is a die-hard Oingo Boingo fan. Combine his world with ours and you get the following gig....

Dead Man’s Party
with special guests:
ELECTRICAL STORM – U2 tribute <http://www.tribute-band.com/band_info.php?id=bonno>
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109

Canes is a cool venue. I think its owned by the Hard Rock.

I went to see the Chameleons there.

Mr. BAW said:

Dead Man’s Party
with special guests:
3105 Ocean Front Walk
San Diego, CA 92109

I've emailed with one of the guys from ES--check out their website. There is a female in the band. They are also playing NYs Eve, check out the email below which I received today. Hey! Since this is in my neck of the woods, perhaps I may have to meet the BAWs there! I wonder if my son likes Oingo Boingo? Hmmmm....I am going to ask him!

----- Original Message -----
To: <carek1230@cox.net>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 5:40 PM
Subject: U2 tribute band, Electrical Storm"

> Hello,
>
> Come join us at the Cat andFiddle on Sunset blvd. December 31st for a New Years Eve Bash with the best U2 t4ribute band in the world, "Electrical Storm".
>
> Hope to see you there,
>
> Estorm
>
>
> www.estorm.us
>

We're crossing a bit of our worlds' I've enjoyed listening to O.B. but my son is a die-hard, has all their vinyl...now he gets to see how BAW and I handle a U2 tribute band...we've never done this together...:drunk: is on schedule...

Hope you can join us!

Mr. BAW said:
We're crossing a bit of our worlds' I've enjoyed listening to O.B. but my son is a die-hard, has all their vinyl...now he gets to see how BAW and I handle a U2 tribute band...we've never done this together...:drunk: is on schedule...

Hope you can join us!

I just may have to join you all! :D

DMP is amazing live if you haven't seen them. and I'm not just saying that because one of my best friends sings back up and plays accordian for them. She's also married to the guitar player and he is an amazing musician.

Hope you all have a great time!
check out their website www.dmplive.com

Mr. & Mrs. Baw... Is this event still a go? I have a feeling everyone else will be heading up north for JT event. However, I'm still interested in checking out Deadman's Party. Maybe I'll see ya there?

Cleasai said:
Mr. & Mrs. Baw... Is this event still a go? I have a feeling everyone else will be heading up north for JT event. However, I'm still interested in checking out Deadman's Party. Maybe I'll see ya there?

I'm negotiating this with my son...chances are we're hitting San Pedro...'Dead Man's Party has a February show at the Galaxy Theater here in Santa Ana...our deal is that we cancel San Diego, hit San Pedro and then the following month Santa Ana...he hasn't given in yet!

agentmissa said:
JT WOOOOHOOO!

:huh: why did they have to be the same night?

Hey, sorry guys and gals...it wasn't intentional that our gig was the same night as the Dead Man's Party/Electrical Storm gig.

We were asked recently by John Lambert (a.k.a. Lamb Phisto) if we would do this show for the Charities he's involved with for his run for Honorary mayor of San Pedro and we could not say no to help worthy causes.

Any of you who do decide to go to SD for DMP and ES, we will not take it personally, please trust me. :hug:

We'll see you next time! :wave:

Jason.

Back
Top Bottom