SAN DIEGO, CA - January 29, 2005

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm all excited to see JT on the 29th, but I see that ES will be playing in Huntington Beach on 2/9, so I'm all over that (anyone else...?). And, I'm already planning to see Dead Man's Party with my roommate at the Galaxy next month! It all comes together! Hooray!

night_and_day66 said:

Thanks Karen, the meds are working and we are all feeling better.:yes: :drool: :happy:

drugs are bad, Mmmmmmmkay......besides I was not referring to you so why do you always think it's all about Jase? LOL :shrug: :scream: I was referring to someone else. Butt.....you know damn well it's not nice to admit to taking drugs hehe :eeklaugh: :wink:

i said butt

Carek1230 said:

drugs are bad, Mmmmmmmkay......besides I was not referring to you so why do you always think it's all about Jase? LOL :shrug: :scream: I was referring to someone else. Butt.....you know damn well it's not nice to admit to taking drugs hehe :eeklaugh: :wink:

i said butt

Hmmmm, smart ass response or heartfelt apologee, smart ass...heartfelt....smartass....heartfelt...cant decide.
I knew who you were talking about.
But yea, its gotta be all about Jase to someone, why not me?

I see what you're saying....heartfelt....smartass....heartfelt.....smartass.......I can relate.

I guess if I'm all about Karen, it's only fair to let you be all about Jase. Deal? :hug:

Carek1230 said:
I see what you're saying....heartfelt....smartass....heartfelt.....smartass.......I can relate.

I guess if I'm all about Karen, it's only fair to let you be all about Jase. Deal? :hug:

I was deciding whether to RESPOND smartass or heartfelt.
Still cant decide.

Look, um, Im dropping eggs right now, and i dont think i should be messed with.
:no: :grumpy:

I will allow you to soothe my ego and make amends by way of free food and a handshake.

Maybe.;)

Back
Top Bottom