Rattle and Hum U2 Show, Australia playing before U2 Concerts 10-11 November.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

the wedge

Babyface
Just another reminder that Rattle and Hum U2 Show are playing before and after the U2 concerts on the 10th and 11th of November at Homebush Bay Brewery in Sydney. The venue is across the road form stadium. We kick off at 5:00pm and them go back on after the concerts at around 11:30pm.

Come and see what people are saying is the best U2 show in Australia with over a thousand gigs together and ten years of playing. Rattle and Hum sound nearly exactly like the real U2. Unlike other U2 shows the guitarist has the right edge sounds and the singer sounds like Bono.

i heard the rattle and hum show on tv when U2 cancelled all their shows, and i thought it wasnt the best, aust u2 show is far better, and he looks like and sounds like bono as well

Thanks for you reply. It is funny that Rattle and Hum is the only U2 tribute show to have done two national television shows such as Sunrise and Mornings with Kerri Anne. To my knowledge the Australian U2 Show haven't done anything like that.

It is also funny that out of all the U2 tribute shows around Rattle and Hum was picked to play at Homebush Bay before the U2 concerts.

I have heard the Aust U2 show and numerous people have come to our gigs that have seen them. All of them say that our Bono has got a much better voice and we sound more like the real U2.

It looks like you come from Melbourne so obviously you are an Aust U2 fan follower. Maybe you should come and see us live and then decide.

Last edited:
Second Reply

There is plenty of room for all the U2 tribute shows and I am not bagging out the Australian U2 Show I am sure they do a good job. I am just commenting on what people tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom