Pre-St. Patty's Day Possible Gathering?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rafiennes

Refugee
Hello all!

So, I know there are big, BIG plans for St. Patty's day, but I was wondering if you needed a warm up for that day.

You see, on March 16th (St. Patty's Eve), my band will playing for the first time ina year and a half. It will also be the three year anniversary since our inception.

It's only $5 to get in (despite what the postcard says) and we're the third band to go on, but the first two are great bands as well.

I would love to finally meet some fellow interferencers (is that a word?) in person.

So if you get a chance, by all means, please come down and say helloooo, helloooo!!!

Erin

ps - you can hear samples of what we do at the myspace page in the signature :up:

Mr. BAW said:
LOL!!! I'm the wrong guy for that!!! :lol:

Honestly, I'm gonna try to make that show! thanks for the fun!! :up:

If you do make it, please come up and introduce yourself to me after the show
I'd love to put a face to the name.

Just a reminder
Before you go out and get totally blitzed on Saturday - come help us rock out on Friday!

Free vodka drinks for the first couple of hours.
Free...

yeah, yeah...I sorta copied a Popmart poster for this add...so sue me

:wink:

close to where CBGB's used to be
between Prince and Spring St.
Below Houston street
don't know if any of this helps...

ADDRESS 199 Bowery between Broome Street and East Houston
NEIGHBORHOOD Lower East Side
DIRECTIONS 6 to Spring St F,V to 2nd ave. N,R to Prince st B,D to Grand st J,M,Z to Bowery and Delancey
PHONE 212 982 7767
WEBSITE CRASHMANSION.COM
DESCRIPTION Cover charge $5-10 Doors at 7pm unless noted otherwise. Order of bands from earliest to latest.

We're back home now; I wanna thank you for the invitation to the show but the Friday night's weather really prevented us from straying into parts unknown...we made it to dinner at the Westin and then stayed until late...try finding a cab at 12 midnight, in 27-degree snow flurries, combined with a 20-mph wind wasn't much fun (for a fair-weather city slicker)....but again, thanks...:up:

Back
Top Bottom