Pre-Birthday Gathering in OC with Mrs. Edge & Cydewaze!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
Anyone interested?

Since Mrs. Edge has an important work function the weekend of the big Sicy/BAW birthday bash and can't make it to the party, she and Cydewaze have decided to fly to OC the weekend before for a pre-party visit!!! :hyper:

I know a lot of you probably don't want to spend 2 Saturdays in a row with me :wink: but if anyone is interested in seeing Paul and Jess, we would like to have a small gathering on Sept. 9th...dinner and drinks somewhere in the OC area probably.

Let me know if you'd like to come :)

Well I guess I could just lock Jess and Paul in my garage for a week and MAKE them come to the party :hmm:

well, if I could make both events, you know I would BAW, but, but... it's out of my control :(

would love to meet you Jess & Paul

tartar.jpg

or

Tartar.jpg

Paul wasn't there for the tartar stuff...I'll fill him in. :giggle:

BTW, I am truly sorry I will be missing the big bash. :sad: I have to make a :censored: report at the Board meeting which is on THE Sunday of that weekend of all things!!! :rant: :yell: :banghead: :grumpy:

Paul was thinking of going by himself to the party but was too unhappy with his haircut so only a select few will witness that I guess. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom