Popmart + Sarajevo + Wirelings + Fan Doco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

natbaker75

Babyface
Just wondering if there are any former Wirelings out there who:-

a) attended the Popmart Sarajevo show in 1997 who would be willing to do an interview for the U2 fan doco (yes, I'm still working on it!)

b) who have photos of the Wire Banner at the Sarajevo show that they would be willing to allow me to use in the documentary (you would receive a photo credit)

c) who would be willing to write a review of the show, or their memories of the show, that I can use and record a voice over for (if they don't want to record an interview)

d) anyone who has contact details for Reno Van Dael, Maria/Mariann Kitsis, who can help me locate them (they wrote a review in 1997 that I'd like permission to use)

I'm not willing to make any grand statements about the completion of the documentary at this point, especially after what happened in the lead up to the Raleigh U2 Confab in 2009 where a computer malfunction corrupted everything and we lost the lot and I had to start over.

What I will say is that the first 15 minute rough edit is completed and it contains interviews from Washington State, USA; Virginia, USA; Albany, USA; Maine, USA; Montreal, Canada; somewhere else in Canada!; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Canberra, Australia; Sydney, Australia; Melbourne, Australia.

Thanks everyone.

Natalie

P.S. Today (in the US) marks the 48th anniversary of MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech. Sleep well tonight, MLK. I hope your dream is realised in my lifetime.

Back
Top Bottom