Please Help! i May have a chance to meet Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
I live in Cincinnati ohio, and while on my way to work, listening to the readio, i heard that monday is the opening of the Underground Railroad/Freedom Center downtown, and one of those on hand at the opening will be Bono.. Now does anyone know if this is true? if so, i hope and pray that i am off of work monday. the new schedule comes out tomorrow. being newly married and with a new job its not wise to just not show up at work. also, if it ends up being true and i am off work, what would be the best plan of action to take in order to meet bono?

seeing Bono in Cincy

Hey, I live in Cincy also. I read that the event will not be open to the public, I was trying how to figure out how to meet Bono, too. The only way to get through would be to get through security or sneak in some how, or maybe even slip in just to touch him before you get dragged off. I think the only way any one will get close to him is if you drive down and try to get as close as physically possible without being allowed into the event itself. I, myself, plan to just watch the event on t.v. Not one to mess with traffic and all, even if it is Bono. I know, I can hear the boos now. Anywho, get on Cincinnati.com, there should be some articles on there about it all. I know this doesn't help.

This is a question for " bonosloveslave"
Hey is that you kissing bono in that picture?
If it is, whats the story behind it, if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks

Rickfly, did you hear that Bono couldn't make it last night? Not very happy news because he didn't come to Cincy, but hopefully it saved you the trouble of trying to go downtown last night. Hopefully....

Back
Top Bottom