Pittsburgh Gathering

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrianT

Babyface
Hello all!
Im in the intial planning stages for a fan club in the Pittsburgh area. It would be a completely informal thing once a month somewhere where they have u2 on the jukebox. Possible sites are Pipers Pub or the Harp and Fiddle or wherever. I want to start soon and even if the turnout is bad we can just go from there about settling on an agreeable, convienent time or place. My email is as follows:
BrianThomas_72@yahoo.com

Hey Brian, I'm in Akron OH. I really want to locate a ticket (possibly 2) to the show in Pittsburgh in Oct! If you can hook me up with anyone with extras, I would appreciate it! Cleveland isnt til Dec. good luck with your club. Assuming I get a ticket I'd be interested in a concert day or day before U2 party!

I know this thread was posted a long time ago but we live in Pittsburgh (South Hills) and would love to be part of your fan club. Piper's is abosolutely a perfect location! Will drop you an email.

Well I know it was months ago I orginally posted this but I finally gotten around to picking a date for the First Ever Pittsburgh Fan Club meeting! (that I know of anyway) Its tentative date is Friday Nov 18th at 8pm at Claddaghs Pub in the South Side Works. If you have any interest you can email at brianthomas_72@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom