Phuzzie, BonoDoll and me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
So, as most of you probably know: Phuzzie's in Germany in the moment - and BonoDoll's with her. :D And now guess who met the one, the only, the infamous BonoDoll???????-------------No, not Bono himself-----------exactly -me!!!!! I loooooove this little guy soo much *sigh*.
However, BonoDoll spent an adventurous day in the Botanic Garden of Erlangen and as soon as Phuzzie comes back home, she'll post loaaaaaaaaaaads of pictures of his adventure. :D I'm not allowed to go into details that much - well, in fact I am allowed to :mac: - but the story's much better when you see the photos to it. And furthermore I have an evil alter ego that tells me to tease you a bit with not telling everything *griiiiiiiin*.
Only some snippets: *whispers:*BonoDoll did------he bathed nude in a natural well. :silent: And he swam in a hollowed out log with water in it--------nude! :silent: Never knew that he was such a------person. :D Well, the rest wasn't that interesting - BonoDoll just ran around without his shirt in Erlangen and you know these Europeans, they're pretty strange. They stared at Phuzzie and me and than at BonoDoll, were going like 'Why are those gals talking to a little doll all the time?!?' and went on. :lol: But BonoDoll got to see very much on this day - like how the world looked out of the nostril of a hippo........or how it looked from top of a fierce crocodile...........or out of a gloomy log.............you know - the usual. :D Right, Phuzzie? :D

FallingStar said:
you know these Europeans, they're pretty strange.

Hmmmmm maybe I should move ;)
Glad Bono Doll is having fun. LMAO just thinking about people staring at him. Cant wait to see his pics. :D

Re: Re: Phuzzie, BonoDoll and me!

Jody said:
Hmmmmm maybe I should move ;)
Glad Bono Doll is having fun. LMAO just thinking about people staring at him. Cant wait to see his pics. :D
Well, you know his cute, little, wonderful, hairy chest? *siiiiiiigh* I slowly start thinking that all the people were just jealous that they didn't had that cutie for themselves. :macdevil:

Yep, Lara. We had fun. I'll pm you abck very soon. Promised. :)

Sounds like you had an awesome time!

Who cares what people think about you and Phuzzie talking to Bonodoll.

I can't wait to see the pictures!

o_O

'Twas an interesting day O_O
We looked for the Joshua Tree among the many cactus plants....I think we found something that looked kind of like one...
Oh..and I learned that leather means leder
and pants is hosen...
and that Bono does not wear lederhosen O_O
why?
example of lederhosen:
lederhosen.jpg

nuh uh O_O

lederhosen.jpg

OMG!!!!! imagine SEBS wearing a pair of LEDERHOSEN!!!!!!!!

sehr sexy, ja!

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom