pennsylvania people!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I'm currently near Pottstown, although only until Saturday. Parents live down here :p

tiny dancer said:

No. Indiana, PA, home of IUP and Jimmy Stewart's home town

my girlfriend goes to IUP. I went to Cal U for a while before coming home to NY to finish up schooling

JMScoopy, I live about a mile from you., over near Mack Park, near McDonalds. How was your spring break? The town was kind of dead here last week without the students being around.

ah, i know where thats at.

it was awesome, i went on a roadtrip to miami :rockon:

i hear you, IUP makes up like 1/2 of indiana population. You wouldn't be by chance a student would you? It'd be a small world if you were in one of my classes! :laugh:

No I did not go to IUP, and my school years are way passed. I do sometimes go up on campus. I also attend the Newman Center, so I do come in contract with the students. And yes you are right about IUP making up half of the population of Indiana.

heyyy i am from bethlehem, pa... philly isnt too far away thats where i saw my first u2 concert oct. 17th !

Hi... I'm not quite in Pennsylvania yet, but I'll be going to Haverford College just outside of Philadelphia starting this fall. I'll be very far away from home and I'm kind of nervous :reject: so any people with similar interests I could get to know in the area would be great!

Re: im from pennsylvania

kellieu2 said:
hey there, im from pennsylvania in a small town called blairsville its in indiana co.50 miles east of pittsburgh.:wave:

Kellieu2 I live in Indiana, about 25 minutes from Blairsville. My know Blairsville very well for that is where my dad was born and raised.

Back
Top Bottom